CHAPTER 5

Wei Jiajia came to the kitchen and saw that Aunt Fen had stewed the multi-grain rice. She hurried over and helped Aunt Fen wash the vegetables.

"Aunt Fen, you don't have to worry about it, just let me do it."

"No, no, no, I'll wash it right away. Just come and fry it later. The children love to eat the rice you cook. I don't know what's going on. They all look the same, so why did it go through your hands?" Theirs is just better than mine." Aunt Fen said with a smile.

Wei Jiajia lowered her head with a guilty conscience and said, "I don't know, maybe I have talent."

In fact, no matter how talented she is, Aunt Fen is very good at cooking, but because of the lack of condiments, her cooking is not as fragrant as Wei Jiajia's.

Aunt Fen usually makes breakfast, and everyone can start eating directly after getting up.

At noon, several children have to go to school, but the twins' elementary school is close to home, so they can go home for dinner.

Wei Jiajia's middle school is relatively far from home, and it takes half an hour by bike. So she ate in the school cafeteria at noon. When she got home from school for dinner, Aunt Fen had already prepared the meal. She would only cook two meals on weekends for everyone to change their taste.

She neatly chopped the onions, ginger, and garlic, then poured oil into the pot. When the oil was hot, she started to stir-fry the onions, ginger, and garlic. Then she added the shredded potatoes and stir-fried them, then poured some soy sauce and stir-fried. Stir fry for a few times and it's ready to go.

Later, we fried another cabbage, mixed it with shredded kelp, and made green vegetable and tofu soup, which basically completed everyone's lunch.

She took out the kelp silk from the space on some excuse.

I told Aunt Fen that I saw someone selling them secretly on the way home from school, so I bought some.

No one in the family doubted it. After all, Shencheng was not far from the sea, and the land on the seaside was not very fertile. When food was not enough, fishermen living on the seaside would often come to the city to exchange some seafood for food and daily necessities. City people can also take the opportunity to improve their food, so almost no one reports it.

The twins moved the table quickly, and the other filled the rice and served the dishes. After Wei Jiajia made the last soup and brought it, everyone was already sitting at the dining table, waiting for her to come and eat together.

"Sister, come on, sit next to me." Xiao Nuannuan swung her two short legs and shouted to Wei Jiajia.

"Sister, sit next to me today." Yangyang said angrily to Nuannuan.

This situation happens almost every day, and the two little guys enjoy it every day.

Wei Jiajia walked over calmly, sat between the two of them and said, "Eat quickly, the food will be cold and unpalatable in a while. If you don't eat it, the two brothers will finish the food."

When the two of them looked at each other, they saw that the brothers were swinging their chopsticks very fast and they were anxious. They hurriedly immersed themselves in the rice, and the food tasted delicious.

After dinner, Wei Jiajia took the two little beans to the yard to eat, and then prepared to coax them to take a nap.

The twins took it upon themselves to clean up the dishes, and then went to the backyard with Aunt Fen and their aunt to water and fertilize the vegetable garden. Because of Aunt Fen's careful care, the vegetable garden has grown very lush now. In another month, the vegetables in the vegetable garden will It's ready to eat.