CHAPTER 21

Early the next morning, Wei Jiajia came to school. After entering the school gate, she raised her hand and looked at her watch. It was too late to go to the dormitory, so she ran directly to the classroom of the Chinese Department!

Fortunately, when registering yesterday, I asked about Li Wenxiu's specific location. Otherwise, it would be the first day of class today, and she would be late.

Wei Jiajia ran to the third floor of the teaching building in one breath, stood at the door of the class, and then took a deep breath.

Fortunately, she was forced to exercise by Qiao Haoyu, and she persisted after he left. Otherwise, she would have to lie down exhausted after running like this today.

Seeing that there were students around him walking towards the classroom, Wei Jiajia quickly adjusted her attitude and followed them in.

As soon as she entered, the conversation in the classroom stopped, and everyone turned to look at her.

Wei Jiajia, who has been accustomed to this kind of gaze since she was a child, looked back expressionlessly.

She saw an empty seat behind her and was about to walk over when Yang Sisi's voice rang.

"Jiajia, here!"

Looking up, the other person was waving his arms so that she could be seen in the crowd.

Wei Jiajia saw everyone else in the dormitory and walked over quickly.

After sitting down at the seat, he quickly said "thank you" to everyone.

"Why did you come so late? I thought you were going to be late today." Yang Sisi asked after seeing Wei Jiajia sitting down.

"The bus broke down halfway. Fortunately, there happened to be a comrade driver from the transportation team on the bus who helped find the problem. Otherwise, I would have been late today."

Wei Jiajia was also helpless. She had considered the time well, but she never expected that her car would break down halfway.

"I'm telling you! It's almost the same distance from our two families to the school. Why did you arrive so late?"

Su Pan nodded clearly after hearing Wei Jiajia's explanation.

At this time the counselor came in and the conversation in the classroom slowly stopped.

Through the self-introduction of the students, a new chapter in their lives has opened...

Time flies so fast, one year passes in the blink of an eye, and we arrive in 1958!

"Jiajia, wait for me..."

When Wei Jiajia heard the shouts from behind, she stopped and waited for Yang Sisi and Su Pan who were running behind her.

The two of them ran to stand in front of Wei Jiajia. Su Pan was already out of breath, just like Wei Jiajia before! On the other hand, Yang Sisi was like a normal person.

"Jiajia, why did you hand in the paper so quickly? I didn't see you as soon as I looked up! The test paper this time is too difficult, and I definitely have no hope of scholarship."

Yang Sisi still admired Wei Jiajia. Apart from attending classes, she spent most of her time in the library. Therefore, Wei Jiajia's professional courses are also the best in their department, and she will definitely get a share of the scholarship.

"I think it's okay. The questions are not a big problem for me! I can't say about the scholarship, but I should be at the top in the exam. It's worthy of me running to the library every day this year."