CHAPTER 26

"Hey! Have you heard about it? Some students in our school called on everyone to participate in the steelmaking operation."

"I know, I know, they say they want to catch up with Britain and the United States! Now many students from the School of Engineering have already started to take action!"

"Then let's sign up too. We can't let the guys from the School of Engineering get ahead of us. Our students from the School of Liberal Arts are not bad either."

Wei Jiajia, Yang Sisi, and Su Pan just walked into the back of the classroom and sat down. They heard the students were intensely discussing the recent newspaper call for national steelmaking. own opinions.

"My neighborhood is also planning to build its own blast furnace for steelmaking. Some people even handed over their own pots, saying that since they will eat in the big canteen from now on, it is useless to keep the pots. My wife went to stop her and was beaten. She was said to have low consciousness. !"

"I heard from my dad that their factory has also started. Everyone is very motivated and the factory is also very supportive!"

Su Pan brought her face close to her and spoke mysteriously about what she saw when she went home this week.

Wei Jiajia felt a little confused after hearing this. According to records from later generations, this mass movement caused huge losses in manpower, material resources, and financial resources! But she couldn't stop it, nor could she stop the flow of history.

"Jiajia, has it started at your place? I heard that the whole country is mobilizing this time." Yang Sisi asked.

Wei Jiajia nodded: "In order to build a blast furnace, we have demolished the brick walls of several unowned houses. Now we are organizing people to cut down trees everywhere. I think my family's pot may not be saved..." After saying this, he smiled to himself. .

"Then where will our school find raw materials for steelmaking this time? We don't have the pot to hand over." Su Pan said suddenly.

When the two of them heard what she said, they were a little stunned for a moment.

yes!

*

Far away on a remote island in Eastern Province, a group of cute soldiers are competing!

"First Battalion, come on! Captain Qiao, come on!"

"Second Battalion, come on! Company Commander Wang, come on!"

On the training ground of the camp, a group of green military uniforms were shouting and cheering loudly, and the two people surrounded by them were gesticulating fiercely. At this moment, one of them swept the hall's legs, and the other fell to the ground!

"Ho! Roar! Captain Qiao wins!"

The winner was decided, and people on one side immediately cheered. The morale on the other side was obviously much lower. No one expected that the ace of their second battalion would lose to the newcomer Qiao Haoyu.

Qiao Haoyu was neither arrogant nor impetuous, his face only showed the relief after sweating profusely.

He walked over and stretched out his hand towards the other party. Seeing this, the person who fell on the ground took advantage of the situation and stood up.

"I lost! You are great!"

The soldier who competed with Qiao Haoyu was named Wang Jianjun. He was a company commander in the second battalion. He was famous throughout the regiment for his good military qualities.

Ever since Qiao Haoyu came to their group, he had stolen the limelight. He was actually a little unconvinced. I feel that the other person is just a young boy from school, and he only gets recognition from above because of his pretty face and high education.