CHAPTER 75

Today is the day when the five Wei brothers and sisters reunite after seven years of separation. Wei Jiajia didn't even sleep early in the morning. After getting up, she started walking in and out of the kitchen.

"Sister, why did you get up so early today?" Nuan Nuan got up sleepily. When she heard the noise in the kitchen and came over, she saw her sister.

Nuannuan only arrived last night. She came from Shanghai at short notice and only bought a ticket. She sat there for two days and two nights. She was exhausted. After coming back, she ate something and went back to the house to rest.

She got up the latest at home today, even Wei Jiajia, who everyone thinks loves to sleep in, got up earlier than her.

When Wei Jiajia saw her sister, she smiled and said, "It's getting late. They probably came back before my meal was ready." She got up early because there were so many people in her family this time and there wasn't enough room to live in. Last night she was with My daughter and sister live in the same room, and the other two rooms are divided between gay men like them. No one bothers her at night, so she can't sleep well.

Of course, only he knows whether Qiao Haoyu slept well or not!

And they refer to the four Qiao Haoyu father and son and the three Wei brothers. They got up early in the morning and a group of people went out for morning exercises. It was a scene in the courtyard.

Among the triplets, the third baby is the laziest. He usually can't bear to get up early for training. He feels that he might as well sleep during this time. However, he is always dragged out by the first and second baby, and he has never been able to resist. This morning, he surprisingly consciously got up without being yelled at, and followed the large army.

Wei Jiajia felt that her younger son must have found it novel. Training with so many people was a surprise to him. He was in high spirits when he went out. People who didn't know better thought he was going shopping.

After waking up, Nuan Nuan washed up and hurriedly walked into the kitchen to help. Otherwise, there were so many people in the family, and her sister would not be able to do it alone.

Wei Jiajia planned to make a simple breakfast, porridge, steamed buns, and two side dishes of cold salad. At this moment, she was rolling out the buns with her hands and feet. When Nuannuan came over, she started to help her sister adjust the fillings.

Nuannuan has been in Shanghai in the past few years. Although Aunt Fen is at home, she is not a young lady who can reach out for clothes and open her mouth for food. When she was in the compound, she and Yangyang cooked breakfast at home. Wei Jiajia Although I pamper them, I have always trained them to be independent. The first thing they need to do is to learn how to cook. After all, there are no takeaways available now, if you don't know how to cook, and state-owned restaurants are not open all the time, you may really "starve to death."

Seeing her sister's quick hands and feet, Wei Jiajia smiled, "That's right. I thought you would either eat at work or at home when you go back. Your hands are rusty."

"Not bad! My cooking skills are so good now. People who have eaten my food say I can be a chef." Nuan Nuan raised her chin slightly and said. As soon as she was called fat, she started to gasp. That look His stinky appearance was exactly the same as that of her little nephew who loved stinky beauty.

Wei Jiajia burst into laughter, she was still the same girl who was both stinky and beautiful and a good showman. But Nuan Nuan was right. Her cooking skills had indeed improved a lot in the past few years. Although she mostly ate in the workplace canteen, Aunt Fen had already cooked the food when she got home, so she could only help with the cooking. Look It seems that there is no opportunity to take action, but this is not the case.