CHAPTER 60

Soon, it was New Year's Eve, and early in the morning, the courtyard was already crowded with people and very lively.

The men in the family began to post couplets on the door frames of their homes, and the children chased and played in the yard with snacks prepared in advance.

Looking around, you can see a sea of ​​red on the door of every house, with various fonts on it. Some are written in one go, and some are written crookedly, but most of them have one thing in common, that is, the content above is popular, professional, and easy to understand.

Occasionally, there are a few inscriptions with profound meanings and obscure meanings, but no one studies them carefully at this time, just for auspiciousness and celebration.

The couplets of Wei Jiajia's family were written by her aunt. She is good at calligraphy. Qiao Haoyu's calligraphy is also good. As for Wei Jiajia, her calligraphy is Juanxiu. The most important thing is that she can't write calligraphy at all...

Qiao Haoyu had lunch at home that day and then went to the camp to accompany the soldiers. He would not come back until they had the New Year's Eve dinner together and the art troupe performed.

Speaking of the military district's party, on New Year's Eve, in addition to the girls from the art troupe, soldiers and military wives will also perform on stage.

When Wei Jiajia first came to join the army this year, she was targeted by the women's organization in the compound. She is pretty and a college student. If the time comes to perform on stage, just with her face, she will be able to overwhelm the art troupe and bring glory to family members like them who are accompanying the army.

A week ago, the leaders of the women's organization came to Qiao's house and wanted her to perform on stage, but Wei Jiajia declined. Later, they refused to give up and went to Qiao Haoyu, trying to persuade Wei Jiajia through him, but Qiao Haoyu's righteous words were directly rejected. 's refused.

His wife was having such a hard time carrying the child, how could he push her out just for the sake of so-called enlightenment because of a few words from the leader's wife.

If his wife likes it, he will support her even if she is worried about her health. Now that his wife has made it clear that she cannot participate due to physical reasons, these people can still find him and persuade him with great principles. This made Qiao Haoyu a little unhappy.

It wasn't until the leader's wife saw that she had been talking for a long time and they just wouldn't let go, that she left in frustration.

She didn't expect that these two people would be so disrespectful to her, and they were so indifferent, which made her feel a little resentful.

When she returned to the compound and saw other family members who were waiting for her to come back and report the good news, she felt a little embarrassed about her face and said a lot of bad things about the couple, saying that they didn't like them anymore. After all, she is squeamish, why does her husband not need her to earn face for him, etc., which made those who already disliked Wei Jiajia feel even more unhappy after hearing this. They watched everyone criticizing Wei Jiajia, leading his wife Only then did I feel the breath coming out of my heart.

Wei Jiajia didn't know that trouble would come from the sky while she was sitting at home. Even if she knew, she wouldn't care. If she wasn't traveling with him, it would be better to minimize her interactions to avoid affecting her mood.

Today, she got up early and joined the team preparing the New Year's Eve dinner. She couldn't do anything else, so she was responsible for picking vegetables and making dumplings. The rest was done by her aunt, Xiangdong and Xiangxi. As for Yangyang and Nuannuan, as long as they didn't cause trouble, it would be Amitabha. .