CHAPTER 19

Today is the day for Wei Jiajia to register at university.

Just after breakfast, the family started to get busy.

"Jiajia, these are two new clothes I made for you in the tailoring department on the back street. I asked the master to make them for you. Can you try them and see if they fit? If they don't, I will change them."

Aunt Fen took out a new piece of clothing from the house and handed it to Wei Jiajia.

Wei Jiajia happily took the clothes from Aunt Fen and saw that the clothes were in her favorite plain color and the style was simple and elegant.

"I like it very much, thank you Aunt Fen. I'm going to change it right now and wear it to school today."

She hugged Aunt Fen's arm coquettishly, rubbed her head against Aunt Fen's shoulder like a kitten, and then returned to the room with her new clothes.

"This child!" My aunt looked at Wei Jiajia and shook her head helplessly.

Then it looked like Aunt Fen said: "Don't spoil her too much and go all the way to make clothes for her."

"Your belly is starting to show that you are pregnant now. Please pay more attention and don't be too tired!" Auntie told Aunt Fen.

"I know godmother, I know my body, so I won't tire myself out. And Jiajia is going to college, so of course she has to dress beautifully." Aunt Fen touched her belly and smiled at her. .

When Nuannuan saw that her sister had new clothes to wear, a look of envy immediately appeared on her face. She stared at the new clothes in her sister's hand. It wasn't until Wei Jiajia entered the room that she turned to look at Aunt Fen.

Nuannuan stared at Aunt Fen for a long time. She only saw Aunt Fen and her aunt chatting enthusiastically, but she didn't see her longing eyes at all. Nuan Nuan was disappointed, threw down the little tin frog she was playing with, and trotted to Aunt Fen in a few steps and stopped.

"What's wrong Nuannuan?"

When Aunt Fen saw Nuan Nuan coming to her, she didn't say anything. She just looked at her with wide eyes and asked with a smile.

"Don't Nuan Nuan have any new clothes? Nuan Nuan also wants a flowery skirt." Nuan Nuan saw Aunt Fen paying attention to her and quickly expressed her needs.

When Aunt Fen saw that the little girl was eager, but she knew she was pregnant with her little sister, she didn't crawl into her arms and act coquettishly like before. She just stood in front of her and told her her wishes softly, feeling soft in her heart. Almost melted by her.

She bent down and touched the little girl's furry little head, and said with a smile: "Of course, Aunt Fen has prepared it for you."

"Really? Why didn't I see it?"

When Nuannuan heard what Aunt Fen said, she jumped up happily, then turned her little head and looked around. After seeing nothing, she turned to look at Aunt Fen with some doubts.

Aunt Fen and Aunt Fen were amused by the little girl's actions. Aunt Fen nodded her warm little forehead and said, "This girl is much prettier than Jiajia when she was a child."

Nuan Nuan stretched out her chubby hand and touched her little head, which had been tapped by her aunt, without replying, just having a silly laugh.

However, Xiang Yang, who was playing on the side, heard what Aunt Fen said and shouted loudly outside the house: "Brother, brother, new clothes!"

Xiangdong and Xiangxi, who had just finished washing the dishes and walked out of the kitchen, heard Xiangyang calling them. They entered the main room and looked at their brother sitting on the floor and asked, "What new clothes?"