CHAPTER 80

This year's college entrance examination is special. The examination time is tight, and the admission time is also tight. Many people have not seen the admission notice for a long time and thought they had not passed the exam. It was not until the end of the year that it came to the owner.

Because the schools they applied for were both in Beijing and the distance was long, and the roads were difficult to walk on snowy days, Xiangyang and Qian Li received their notices more than ten days later than others. Xiang Yang had confidence in himself and was relatively stable, so Qian Li It was different. During this month, the only thing she was worried about was that she would not pass the exam. Even if Xiangyang comforted her and said that it didn't matter if she didn't pass the exam this year, she could just continue next year, but it didn't relieve her anxiety.

She knew that she and Xiang Yang were on a high level together. Except for her good-looking face, she was not outstanding compared to other female educated youths. Her parents' family was just an ordinary worker in a small county town, and she was not favored at home. She graduated from junior high school. She was driven to the countryside and stayed in the countryside for many years. Her parents ignored her as if they didn't have a daughter.

But Xiang Yang is different. He comes from Shanghai, a city that others long for when they mention it. He is tall and handsome, broad-minded and well-informed. Although his parents have passed away, his family's conditions are still unmatched by most. He is also loved by such excellent brothers and sisters.

If she hadn't gone to the countryside, she might never have interacted with him in her life.

She knew that many lesbians secretly liked him. He seemed to be able to shine, attracting the attention of others without knowing it. At the age of sixteen, he was a talented person, not to mention that as an adult, he attracted the attention of lesbians.

She didn't know when she fell in love with him, but she kept him in her heart unknowingly. She was secretly sad because he was closer to others, and secretly happy because he cared about her.

Three years passed like this, until he came to her and said he wanted to date her. At that moment, her heart blossomed.

She knew that her secret love was finally over. He saw her heart beating for him hidden under her calm appearance and walked towards her.

She used her fiery personality to cover herself up and prevent herself from getting hurt even a little bit more. But in front of him, she still felt inferior. She hid it and wanted to make herself better through hard work. She wanted to let him know that he had not chosen the wrong person, and she also wanted to prove to others that she was qualified to stand in front of him. By his side, he sees the world with him.

The moment she got the admission notice, Qian Li burst into tears. She hugged her husband excitedly and told him that she had done it!

Xiangyang let Qian Li cry in his arms. As his pillow partner, he knew the pressure she was under during this period. Fortunately, hard work paid off. Her hard work in the past three years has given her a bright future. .

With him accompanying her in the future, she no longer has to worry about being left behind, because he is reluctant to let go of her who works so hard. He will build a home that is unique to her with their children.

Just before the Chinese New Year, the candidates all received the coveted admission notices. No matter what their past status was, what occupation they were engaged in, whether they were poor peasants or black people, from the moment they got the notice, they were just freshmen. New life is the creator of a beautiful future.

Wei Jiajia knew that it was already the twelfth lunar month when Xiang Yang and Qian Li received the admission notice. Listening to her brother's slightly excited voice on the phone, Wei Jiajia was also very happy for them.

Finally, he is going to fight for his future, although his hobby is just making money.

Wei Jiajia still remembers Xiangyang's bold words when he went to the countryside, leading everyone to make a fortune on his behalf.

After Xiangyang got the notice, he took Qian Li back to Shencheng. He planned to spend time with Aunt Fen and her family at home, get together with Nuannuan, and wait until the new year before leaving for Beijing.

Speaking of Nuannuan, she is now a well-known actress. On the big screen, you can often see her gorgeous face and mature acting skills. Her roles are also deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. People often praise her on the street. Every time Wei Jiajia hears it, she will be proud of her.

Nuan Nuan did not take the college entrance examination this time, firstly because the drama major she wanted to apply for was not available this year, and secondly because she was pregnant!

Nuannuan met her current husband when she was eighteen years old. The two were attracted to each other and quickly fell in love.

By the time Wei Jiajia found out, they had been secretly having sex for almost half a year. It was also because the man wanted to get married that Nuan Nuan couldn't resist his pleas, so she wrote a letter telling her about her love.

When Wei Jiajia asked her why it took her so long to tell her, Nuannuan replied: "I want to try everything with him first, and then tell you if I think it's suitable."

"Does it feel right now?" she asked.

Nuan Nuan nodded shyly and timidly told her sister that she wanted to marry him.

Later, the man came to the Northeast to pick up Nuan Nuan, also to meet Wei Jiajia. He wanted to ask her to marry her sister in person, and wanted Wei Jiajia to rest assured that Nuan Nuan would be left to him for the rest of her life and that he would cherish it.

In the past few years, he has indeed done what he promised when he proposed to marry Nuan Nuan. He loves Nuan Nuan like jewels and treasures, and puts her first in everything. Even for Nuan Nuan's career, this year's New Year's Eve dinner is quite rich. .

Wei Jiajia found two bottles of liquor and wine from the space. The men drank the liquor and the ladies drank the wine. She also made some soda for the children. Listening to the voices on the TV, each person picked up the cup in front of them and took turns saying a blessing. After saying the words, he started to eat the fragrant dishes.

After the New Year's Eve dinner, Youzu took his younger brothers and sisters outside to set off firecrackers. Qiao Haoyu got a pair of cards from somewhere and led the family to form a team to fight.

This Spring Festival has become the first stepping stone for people to open their minds.

At least that's the case with the Qiao family. Father Qiao easily accepts new things and joins the team. Of course, it would be better if he doesn't cheat!