CHAPTER 66

When Wei Jiajia woke up again, she had returned to her parents' home, the house where she lived before she got married.

The room was quiet, there was no one, and the children were taken out by Qiao Haoyu, fearing that their presence would disturb their mother's rest.

Wei Jiajia just lay on the bed quietly, staring straight at the end of the room, and led the old man and his family to quickly leave the scene.

No one cared about whether my aunt was seriously injured, dead or alive, and just left her lying in a pool of blood. Aunt Fen didn't see her when she came home, so she came over and found her injured.

After she sent her aunt to the hospital, she learned that she had lost too much blood and was preparing for the funeral.

Later, Uncle Zhuzhu called the three siblings and asked them to go home.

Wei Jiajia burst into tears while listening to Aunt Fen's narration. Auntie deliberately bumped into her for fear of injuring them... How could she be so stupid? As long as they were together as a family, they would not be able to overcome any difficulties. How could she have thought of this? Protect them in a decisive way.

Qiao Haoyu, Xiangdong and Xiangxi outside the house also heard clearly what Aunt Fen said, and tears flowed down their eyes.

Everyone was feeling depressed and depressed. They had the same idea as Wei Jiajia. As long as the family was together, there would be no obstacles to overcome. Auntie's decisive approach made everyone's hearts even heavier and more painful.

Xiang Xi punched the wall hard, and blood spurted out from his fingers. He seemed to feel no pain, squatting on the ground holding his head and crying in pain.

Xiangdong is introverted, and his heart aches, but now that his sister has fallen, his brother-in-law still has to take care of his sister and the triplets. As the eldest son of the family, he must shoulder the responsibilities on his shoulders. He also has younger brothers and sisters to take care of. As for taking care of them, they are so young and have never been away from their aunt since they were young. Now that their aunt has passed away suddenly, they must be very helpless. He cannot show his vulnerability because they will be afraid.

"Xiang Xi, don't be sad, cheer up." Qiao Haoyu patted his shoulder and consoled him, "The most important thing now is my aunt's funeral. Let's discuss what to do?" It's so chaotic outside now, and the funeral is also It belongs to the four olds. They have to think carefully about how to send their aunt off for the last time.

Hearing what Qiao Haoyu said, Xiangxi wiped his face and stood up. The three of them left and went to the main room to discuss the funeral of their aunt.

In the afternoon, Wei Jiajia listened to Xiangdong and the others talking about her aunt's funeral arrangements. She thought about it and said, "I think my aunt will definitely be willing to be with her husband." Their relationship was so good that her aunt never married because of him. I definitely want to be with him after death, but because of the current world situation, my aunt didn't mention it for fear of embarrassing everyone.

"But we don't know where my great-aunt's grave is?" Xiangxi thinks that her sister is right, but if she doesn't know the location, how can she be buried together?

"I know!" Wei Jiajia said. When she had nothing to do in the past, her aunt would occasionally talk to her about things from her youth. She knew where her aunt's husband's grave was. It used to be in Shanghai. Because it was close, her aunt would go and clean her husband's grave every year. To visit his grave and visit him, my aunt was unable to go again until she was too far away to give birth to her child. This was also the main reason why my aunt wanted to return to Shencheng and she agreed.