CHAPTER 4

"The matchmaker for the two families this time is from the same compound as Wenjuan's family. She is the woman's aunt and works in the Women's Federation. Her husband works in the logistics department."

"The girl is a college student herself. She is 20 years old, 4 years younger than Haoxuan. She just graduated from the normal school and was assigned to a junior high school as a teacher. She is fair and beautiful, and looks gentle and quiet. Her father became a division chief in the government. Her mother is also a teacher, teaching elementary school."

Grandma Zhang started talking about the purpose of going to Beijing this time, with a smile on her face. After all, there was something happy about her trip.

"That's good. The two families are well matched, and the conditions of the two children are also very suitable."

My aunt then inquired: "Do you think you are attracted to this situation? When are you planning to get engaged?"

"We all want to book it as soon as possible. Haoxuan is 24 this year, and many kids his age are already good at it."

"The army he was in was in the mountains of the southwest. He couldn't come back for several years. He still saved up three years of vacation this time. He was delayed on the way back and forth and could not stay at home for more than ten days."

"Wenjuan wants to find someone in Beijing who knows everything about her. Haoxuan is the eldest son of their family. The eldest daughter-in-law, not to mention how well off her family is, must be well-educated and sensible."

"That's right!" Auntie nodded.

"Brothers Haoxuan and Haoyu have a good relationship, and Jiajia is the child we watched grow up. If the time comes to marry a family troublemaker, the relationship between the brothers will be affected, and we ourselves can't bear to marry Jiajia to take over the eldest sister-in-law. gas."

"He will be promoted to deputy battalion commander when he returns to the army this time, and his family can arrange to join the army. The woman is a teacher, and when the time comes, she can be directly transferred to the army school." He sighed again, his voice full of helplessness.

"But Haoxuan disagreed, saying that she was a girl who just came out of school to work, and she didn't understand the hard work of being a military wife. The two of them had only met a few times, and neither of them knew each other very well. It would be irresponsible for each other to make a hasty appointment now. , it's better to spend more time together. We can contact each other through letters first, and if everyone thinks it's okay, it won't be too late to make a reservation then."

In fact, Grandma Zhang really doesn't understand Haoxuan's thoughts. People of their generation all married blindly and did not live well. However, the two children have already discussed it themselves, and as parents they can only support it.

"Haoxuan is also considering practical issues. Nowadays, girls want to marry soldiers. They feel it is an honor! But they don't understand the hard work of being a military wife. Marrying like this blindly will lead to conflicts over time."

As her aunt listened, she thought to herself that the boss of the Qiao family knew what was going on and was not afraid of having a miserable life after marrying a wife. Moreover, Haoxuan is in the southwest, and Haoyu doesn't know where he will be assigned after graduation. The two families may not necessarily live together in the future.

My own children know that Jiajia is tough-minded and can live a good life no matter where she goes.

Wenjuan has liked Jiajia since she was a child and has always cared for her as her own daughter. When Jiajia is married, she doesn't have to worry about conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.