CHAPTER 52

"Daughter-in-law, are you awake? How are you? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" Zeng Guoqiang heard the noise coming from the house and walked in and asked. He didn't think much about it, he just wanted to pay attention to his wife. Although he had already died last night It was very gentle, but it was her first time after all, and he still remembered his wife's painful tears last night.

Zhang Huimin was about to get up and put on clothes. When she was frightened by him, she got into bed again and said with a red face: "Who let you in? Get out quickly, I want to get dressed!"

Seeing his wife's face shy, uncomfortable, and evasive in her eyes, Zeng Guoqiang felt a little embarrassed and stammered: "Then... then you hurry up and get dressed. I've already brought the food back, and I'm waiting for you." Wake up." After saying that, he immediately turned around and closed the door and left. He was afraid that if he slowed down, he would die from the heat all over his body.

Zhang Huimin watched him go out, then lifted the quilt and got up carefully. The pain all over her body made her almost fall because she couldn't stand firmly.

She looked at the wedding gift Wei Jiajia had given her hanging on the back of the chair. The bright red color reminded her more and more of her husband's crazy look when he saw it yesterday. Zhang Huimin felt like she couldn't look directly at it.

Because of it, she almost died last night.

It hurts too much...

She casually threw it into the corner of the closet, out of sight, and then found some ordinary underwear to wear again. Only then did she feel safe.

She limped out of the room and saw the earnest eyes of her newlywed husband.

"Hmph..." Zhang Huimin glared at him before getting ready to brush his teeth and wash his face.

"Why are you following me?" Zhang Huimin asked angrily when she saw her husband smiling apologetically behind her.

"I'm not worried about you! You're not familiar with the arrangement of things at home. As long as I'm here, just tell me what you want." After finally eating the meat on his lips, Zeng Guoqiang felt so happy. He was very warm and considerate towards her right now.

"Virtue!" Zhang Huimin laughed and scolded him, then ignored him and let him do his business.

After sitting at the dining table and eating a belated breakfast, Zhang Huimin felt a little more comfortable in her five internal organs.

While she was eating, she said to Zeng Guoqiang: "Go and see if Jiajia is there in a moment. We came back so late yesterday and didn't see the lights on in her house. Go and ask her if there is anything wrong. My cousin is not here. We You have to take good care of Jiajia for him."

Yesterday, she and Zeng Guoqiang received their certificates and walked around the county. When they came back, it was already dark. She saw that there were no lights in the room next door, so she thought Jiajia had gone to bed early and didn't think much about it. Plus, after returning home, Zeng Guoqiang She didn't give her time to think about other things. Only then did she think of asking her husband to go next door to see Wei Jiajia. She felt relieved. It wasn't that she didn't want to go, it was because her body didn't allow her to run around now.

"Okay..." Zeng Guoqiang looked at his wife with affection, and he agreed unconditionally to her request, let alone such a trivial matter.

Not to mention the relationship between his wife and Qiao Haoyu, let's just say that he and Qiao Haoyu had a brotherly relationship for so many years. He should have taken more care of his wife when he was not at home.