CHAPTER 49

Because her husband is away, Zhang Huimin recently came to Qiao's house to spend time with her friends after training in the afternoon. She was afraid that Wei Jiajia would have random thoughts when her cousin was not at home.

On this day, it was Zhang Huimin's time to rest. Her and Zeng Guoqiang's marriage application was approved, and they took the materials and went to the county to get the certificate.

The house Zeng Guoqiang applied for was also approved, which is the vacant house next door to Wei Jiajia. In response, his fiancée rewarded him severely. As for how he was rewarded, it is not enough for outsiders.

In the past half month, he would come back from get off work every day to clean up the house by himself. He just wanted to do it before getting the marriage certificate. When the marriage certificate comes out, he can take his new wife and live in a new home. The couple should live together. , they will be justified immediately.

Besides, the two of them are not planning to hold a wedding in the army. They can just invite their close comrades and friends to their home for a meal. It was almost the Chinese New Year when he returned to his hometown for a wedding, and he couldn't bear not to touch his wife for such a long time.

He has endured it for almost three years, and now he doesn't want to wait a second longer.

He can also come to Qiao's house for a meal. With his fiancée there, he is not afraid of being gossiped about because Qiao Haoyu is not here.

Wei Jiajia and Zhang Huimin would go to the new house every day to help. Zhang Huimin saw Wei Jiajia's custom-made furniture and said that in addition to the bed, she also wanted another set and an extra dressing table.

Wei Jiajia didn't consider this at the time. After all, there were so many half-length mirrors and full-length mirrors in her space. She planned to find a way to sneak one out of the space after she had a thorough understanding of the environment here.

The comb table is not of much use to her. Besides, all her wedding jewelry was placed in the space. There is no place safer than there. Unlike Zhang Huimin, because she often performs, cosmetics are indispensable. There are a lot of miscellaneous things, so it's normal to want a dressing table of your own.

Today is the big day they carefully selected to receive their certificates.

Wei Jiajia gave Zhang Huimin the wedding gifts she had prepared for her in advance last night, especially the underwear, which was the highlight.

Many of the girls in Zhang Huimin's art troupe would buy and wear them secretly, but it was not as shameful as the one Wei Jiajia gave her. No matter the color or style, it looked like it could not be bought in ordinary department stores. After all, only imported goods can be so sexy. .

Although she was a little embarrassed when she got the gift, especially knowing the significance of her friend giving it a day in advance, she still accepted it with a blushing face. After all, who doesn't want a woman to be flattered by her appearance? She also wants her husband to see her beautiful side.

Wei Jiajia did not have Zhang Huimin with her today, so she wrote the manuscript at home. After a while, there was a rapid knock on the door.

She went out and opened the door and saw an unknown little soldier standing outside.

The little soldier looked a little solemn and said to Wei Jiajia: "Sister-in-law, our leader asked you to pack your things. Once you are done, wait at the gate of the compound. A car will pick you up and take you to the city."

When Wei Jiajia heard what he said, her heart began to beat violently.

She forced herself to remain calm and asked, "Did something happen to Qiao Haoyu?"