CHAPTER 41

On this day, after lunch, the two of them began to think about the things they still lacked at home, planning to buy them together while Qiao Haoyu was still free today.

The basic pots and pans had been bought by Qiao Haoyu before he took leave, and they were already placed on the cupboards in the kitchen.

In addition to these, there are two large rooms with a wooden bed of about 1.5 meters each, a wardrobe and a table, and a square dining table and four stools in the main room. It still looks too spacious!

Qiao Haoyu and Wei Jiajia were going to the convenience service agency in the military region to buy some oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, grains, vegetables, etc., and prepare to start a fire at home.

Before the package arrived, Qiao Haoyu knew how many things Wei Jiajia had brought. There was no way for her to sneak through space.

As for the large pieces of furniture Wei Jiajia wanted, they could only wait until Qiao Haoyu had time to find a carpenter in the village outside to make them fresh.

Qiao Haoyu originally wanted to do it before he came back, but he was afraid that Wei Jiajia wouldn't like the style he chose, so he only waited for her to come and look at the house before taking her there and letting her put forward her requirements to the carpenter on the spot.

Qiao Haoyu actually discovered very early that although Wei Jiajia was well-behaved every day, she didn't seem to have any big needs and seemed to be taking things as they came.

In fact, she is picky in many aspects, but many times, she hides her pickiness.

But Qiao Haoyu wanted her to be her true self in front of him, whether she was happy or unhappy, whether she liked it or not. There was no need to hide her true temperament. No one would blame her for this, he would only feel sad.

The two of them walked out with the basket, introducing her to the basic situation of the compound and the neighbors as they walked.

Qiao Haoyu has been living in the camp and is not very clear about the situation of his family members in the compound. He temporarily inquired with his colleagues after his application to join the army was approved.

When meeting people on the street, everyone would greet Qiao Haoyu enthusiastically, and then look at Wei Jiajia with curiosity.

Qiao Haoyu would stand still and introduce his wife to them solemnly. At this time, Wei Jiajia would stand there with a slight smile on her face, allowing others to look at her.

When she came today, she discovered that most of the family members actually didn't have any bad intentions, they were just curious when they suddenly saw a stranger.

The cultures of family members vary widely, and it is impossible to require everyone to understand the rules.

After the publicity from the sisters-in-law who delivered things to the Qiao family in the morning, the family members all knew that Camp Commander Qiao's family members were beautiful and generous, and the first thing they offered was exquisite snacks and white rabbit toffee, which made many family members beat their chests with regret. Why didn't I go out today or didn't take it seriously when I saw him? If I had given him some food, wouldn't he have gotten those things as well?

Among them is the sister-in-law who said bad things about Wei Jiajia in the morning. Although she blames Wei Jiajia for ruining her sister's marriage, this does not stop her from wanting snacks and toffee hearts!

Seeing the two of them now, many people began to think about what the Qiao family would give them in return if they gave them some food for dinner.

"Where are you taking your wife, Commander Qiao, with the basket?" someone asked.