CHAPTER 3

After the two little guys had enough playing outside, they followed the two brothers to the main room to drink water, sweating profusely. The weather in Shanghai was already very hot by the end of May.

Coming in from the door of the main room, there were a thousand paper boxes stacked against the wall. This was the total number of boxes that Aunt Fen took home this time.

The twins also know that these cartons need to be exchanged for money. With money, they can buy meat and candies, so they never touch them. When you pass by, you have to stand on tiptoe. Her cute look makes you want to hug her and kiss her hard.

Today happens to be Sunday, so Xiangdong and Xiangxi don't have to go to school. Both children study very well and never take homework home.

Generally, their homework is completed before school, so that when they go home, they have time to help the family with any work they can, or to take care of the twins, so that the two little ones will not disturb other people.

Especially my sister is about to take the college entrance examination and has to study at home on weekends. It is already very hard for her to take care of the two young children at night. Now they have to do what they can to reduce the burden on the family.

"Is anyone there? Is Shufen at home?" Then the door outside was banged.

"Here, Yangyang and Nuannuan are also at home..." He said to Xiao Naoyin as he rushed outside.

"You two, run slower, be careful of falling."

Xiang Xi followed behind and walked out. Even though these two little guys were running so fast, they didn't have to ask an adult to open the door when they got to the door. However, they were both too short and couldn't touch the door bolt.

The two who ran to the door looked at me, and I looked at you, and then turned to look at Xiang Xi, who was following closely behind. The meaning is self-evident...

Xiangxi looked at the expressions of the two people and laughed: "Let you two run slowly, run slowly, you are running so fast to ask me to open the door." As he spoke, he took off the door bolt inside the door and opened it. He opened the door and called out to Grandma Zhang, and the two little ones followed suit and called out to people.

Grandma Zhang is the neighbor next to his house. She is sixty-five years old this year. Although she is more than ten years older than her aunt, they both went to old-school schools, are literate and sensible, and have relatively easy-going personalities, so they have a good relationship. Very good, we can talk a lot together.

"It's you little guys, is your aunt at home?" She said and walked in from the door with the things in her hands.

"I just finished pasting cardboard boxes with Aunt Fen, and I'm resting in the main room now."

"The two little ones ran outside when they heard the knock on the door. I was afraid that they would fall, so I followed them."

Auntie and Aunt Fen walked out of the main room. Auntie smiled and said, "Sister Zhang, come in quickly. When did you come back?"

After speaking, he looked at the two little guys and said with a little annoyance: "These two little ones, every time there is a knock on the door, they run so fast that they can't catch up. If the family doesn't pay attention, When you hear a knock on the door, you stupidly open it, but what if someone abducts you!"

"The two little ones in our family are sensible. They heard Aunt Zhang's voice and ran to open the door. The voices are unfamiliar to them and they always come to look for adults." Aunt Fen couldn't help but help the two. The little guy argued.