CHAPTER 9

Wei Jiajia saw the figure running towards her direction very quickly, and in the blink of an eye, several gangsters fell to the ground.

The man in military uniform turned to Wei Jiajia and asked in a low voice: "Are you okay?"

Wei Jiajia was just about to answer when she suddenly saw the scarred man who was lying on the ground stabbing the man in the back with a knife, shouting in a horrified voice: "Be careful!!!"

As if there were eyes on his back, the man suddenly turned around and raised his leg to kick the knife away from the opponent's hand.

At this time, Zeng Guoqiang also ran over and immediately took off the scarred man's arm. The scarred man could not hold back his cry of pain.

Qiao Haoyu looked at the people lying on the ground screaming in pain and said to Zeng Guoqiang: "Guoqiang, I'm watching them. You go to the nearby police station to call the police."

Then he looked at Wei Jiajia, whose fear had not subsided, and comforted him in a low voice: "Don't be afraid, it's okay!"

Wei Jiajia couldn't explain what she felt in her heart. He looked up at the tall man standing in front of him, standing straight in a green military uniform.

The man's bronze face had a pair of piercing eyes, and the look in his eyes made it impossible to guess what he was thinking.

He has a handsome face, and his caring words come out of that sexy mouth. There is a hint of hoarseness in his voice, which is indescribably sexy. It is very similar to what modern people often say that you will get pregnant if you hear it.

Wei Jiajia has never been in love. In modern times, she is busy working and making money and has no energy for dating. In this era, because of her young age, she didn't have this string at all.

Listening to the words "Don't be afraid" ringing in my ears, especially the gentleness and care in the other person's voice even though his face was serious.

This made Wei Jiajia feel relieved of the anger she had been carrying since she came to this strange era, especially after she had almost been kidnapped just now, and tears instantly flowed down the corners of her eyes.

Since her parents passed away, she could only force herself to face whatever happened, even if she was afraid.

In this era, there are many more relatives around her, people who care about her. But she was not the original owner after all. Facing this strange era, only she knew the fear in her heart.

Qiao Haoyu looked at Wei Jiajia, who was still beautiful even though her face was pale and crying, and she felt a sudden pain in her heart for some reason.

The little girl was really scared this time. He couldn't even imagine what would have happened to the little girl if he hadn't come back today, and if Huimin hadn't found someone in time, especially since she had such a face, the consequences would be even more disastrous.

Wei Jiajia looked at the square handkerchiefs folded in front of her with tears in her eyes, and then looked up at the other party.

The man stretched his hand forward and comforted awkwardly: "Stop crying, you won't be beautiful if you cry anymore..."

Wei Jiajia cried for a while and vented all the depression in her heart. After listening to Qiao Haoyu's clumsy comfort, she suddenly laughed.

Qiao Haoyu looked at Wei Jiajia, who had tears hanging from the corners of his eyes, but the slight pain in his heart gradually dissipated.

Wei Jiajia embarrassedly reached out to take the handkerchief and wiped the tears from her face. Just as she was about to thank the other party, Zhang Huimin burst into tears and ran towards her.