CHAPTER 63

That night, Wei Jiajia watched her husband take good care of the child. She asked the question that she had been curious about since the child was born.

"How are you naming the children? You can't always name the first, second, or third baby, right?" They have been discussing it since they were pregnant. It has been almost a year, so it doesn't matter what they do. Think about it!

Qiao Haoyu paused while washing his butt, coughed lightly and said, "I have several names, but I haven't decided which one to choose yet?"

"What names have you given? Show me!" My husband has been naming this for a long time. He has been talking about naming the children since he was pregnant. Now that the children are about to be 100 days old, his name doesn't even have a shadow. nothing.

Qiao Haoyu cleaned up the children and waited until they were asleep. Then he washed his hands and took out a piece of paper from the desk drawer and handed it to his wife.

Wei Jiajia lowered her head and saw various names slowly appearing on the paper. The boys' names included Qiao Nanjia, Qiao Nanyi, Qiao Wenshuo, Qiao Youhui, Qiao Youqing, Qiao Youkang, Qiao Kangjian, Qiao Anjian and so on. Girls' names include Qiao Youjia, Qiao Mujia, Qiao Aijia, Qiao Siyu, Qiao Sijia, etc.

She looked at the name above. The boy's name was easy to understand. Why was the girl's name either Ai or Mu? Although the characters had changed, others would know what it meant after just a little thought!

Although she really liked her husband's intention when he chose the name, she was afraid that her daughter would be sad when she found out about it in the future.

"What's wrong?" Seeing his wife's thoughtful expression, Qiao Haoyu was a little confused. Could it be that he was dissatisfied?

Wei Jiajia looked up, smiled, shook her head and said, "No, the names are all very good. Which one do you think is better?"

Qiao Haoyu sat on the edge of the bed and held his wife on his lap, then pointed to the top and said: "I compared Qiao Youkang and Qiao Youhui in the future, so that the names of the sons will be connected with Qiao Youzu of the eldest brother's family. I called my father and told him , and he agreed!" In fact, these two names were the result of discussions between him and his father.

"What about the second treasure?" she asked.

"Qiao Aijia." He pointed at the name.

"Wouldn't this be bad? Both the brother and the younger brother have the word "you", but they separated her." Wei Jiajia asked hesitantly.

"No, when she grows up, she will know how much love her name contains, and she will only feel happy!" This is a reflection of the love between her parents, and she is also wrapped in the love of her parents.

"Okay! Then the names of the three of them have been decided. The eldest baby is called Qiao Youhui, the second treasure is Qiao Aijia, and the third treasure, he is the weakest, let's call him Qiao Youkang!" Wei Jiajia thought for a while and agreed with her husband's decision , these names all contain meanings, expectations for their future, and are easy to understand.

After discussing the business, Qiao Haoyu felt a little uneasy smelling the fragrance of his wife. The excitement in his body was about to escape. His hands began to become irregular. He lowered his head and hugged his wife tightly around her neck. Kiss.

Wei Jiajia also felt her husband's desire. She actually thought about it. Over the past year, her husband had been suppressing her desire for fear of hurting her. Sometimes he just couldn't bear it anymore and would hold her hand. Help him soothe.

Since her confinement and her health have recovered, her husband seems to have to make up for what he owes him this year. It takes a long time every time and he won't stop until dawn.