CHAPTER 20

The dormitory building where Wei Jiajia and the others lived had four floors. She was luckier and was assigned to the second floor.

Following Li Wenxiu to the door of dormitory 206, I heard voices coming from inside, including men and women. It was very noisy.

Next to her, Li Wenxiu pointed to the door next to this room and said: "This is my dormitory. If you need anything in the future, you can come to me. I won't accompany you in. I also have to receive new classmates. Go get busy first, I'll see you in class tomorrow."

When Wei Jiajia heard what others said, she said sheepishly: "Classmate Li, I'm really bothering you today. You ran around with me, otherwise I wouldn't know where I would be wandering around at this moment."

After speaking, he quickly lowered his head and took out a large handful of White Rabbit toffee from the army green satchel he was carrying and handed it to Li Wenxiu, saying, "Take these candies and sweeten your mouth."

Li Wenxiu saw the White Rabbit toffee that Wei Jiajia took out, her eyes flashed, and she waved her hand to refuse: "This is my job today, how can I have the nerve to accept such a valuable thing from you? Please take it back quickly and share it with others. Two to the east and two to the west."

Wei Jiajia didn't listen to Li Wenxiu's refusal and stuffed the candy into her pocket without any explanation. Seeing Wei Jiajia's attitude, Li Wenxiu said no more, said goodbye to the three siblings and left.

Seeing Li Wenxiu disappear in the corridor, Wei Jiajia turned around and knocked on the door of dormitory 206.

Several people suddenly stopped when they heard the voices in the dormitory. After a few seconds, the door of the dormitory was opened from the inside.

The person who opened the door was a girl about eighteen years old, of medium height, with a cute baby face!

After the girl opened the door, she saw the three siblings standing at the door, her mouth slightly opened, and then she looked at Wei Jiajia with a look of amazement on her face, without saying a word for a long time.

Others in the dormitory saw the baby-faced girl going to open the door, and they didn't know what she saw and stood silently at the door for a long time.

Because the door of the dormitory was blocked by her body, the people inside could not see what was going on outside. Everyone had no idea what was happening outside and looked at each other in confusion.

"Hello! I'm a freshman living in this dormitory."

Wei Jiajia felt helpless when she saw the female classmate standing in front of her just staring at her face and not speaking for a long time!

She blocked the door and couldn't get in. She could only look at the female classmates blocking the door and take the lead in saying hello.

"Hello!" Hearing Wei Jiajia's voice, the claw machine girl's face suddenly turned red and she replied blankly.

Xiangdong and Xiangxi, who were standing behind Wei Jiajia, looked at the girl who was blocking the door like a goose. They winked and conveyed the news to each other with their eyes.

"Doesn't she look a little silly?"

"Probably a little." Xiangdong nodded in confirmation.

"Pfft~" Wei Jiajia laughed out loud when she saw her like this.

When the baby-faced girl saw Wei Jiajia's smile, she felt even worse and her face turned red!

She didn't know that because it was the first time she saw a girl as beautiful as a fairy, her shocked look would be considered a bit silly.