CHAPTER 22

As soon as the family finished breakfast that day, the staff of the subdistrict office went from door to door to notify everyone, asking each family to send someone to the subdistrict office for a meeting.

Auntie and Fen took the two little guys Yangyang and Nuannuan over with Grandma Zhang and the others. The only ones left in the family are Wei Jiajia, Xiangdong and Xiangxi, as well as Aunt Fen and Uncle Zhuzhu's old daughter, Li Xiangqing, who is just over five months old.

Li Xiangqing is the name given to her daughter by Aunt Fen. Except for the surname she took after Uncle Zhuzi, the names she took after Xiangdong and the others. Aunt Fen hoped that even if they were not related by blood, the children could grow up loving each other.

Because she is the youngest in the family, she is loved by her brothers and sisters. When several children came back from school, they would often fight to hold her in their arms. Especially Nuan Nuan, in order to spend more time with her sister, she even gave up Yang Yang, who was born with the same mother as her and was inseparable.

When Aunt Fen went out today, she didn't hug little Xiangqing because she was still sleeping. She stayed at home and let Xiangdong and Xiangxi watch her.

Xiangdong and the others took little Xiangqing into the main room and placed them in the cradle that Yangyang and Nuannuan had used when they were young. The two of them were doing their summer homework while watching the child.

Wei Jiajia saw that the arrangement between the two was going well, so she returned to her room and started writing an article. This was a habit she developed after going to college.

What she writes will be sent to the newspaper office and published in some newspapers. This will not only exercise her writing skills, but also make money by the way. Today's manuscript fees are not a small sum.

Because the address for sending and receiving letters was all at home, her family members saw that she often received letters, and when they knew that they were paid for manuscripts from newspapers, they were very supportive of her. Especially the four of them, Xiangdong, knew that articles about their sister would appear in newspapers when she was only in college, and they could make money without even having a job. They all admired her very much. Xiangdong and Xiangxi study harder than before, and they also want to be admitted to their favorite university like their sisters.

As long as everyone sees her entering the room and sitting at the desk, they will lower the volume for fear of disturbing her.

Even the youngest Yangyang and Nuannuan know not to disturb their elder sisters to make money.

In the past, Wei Jiajia went home on weekends, and the two of them were still clamoring to sleep with her sister. Now they know that she often writes at night, and after washing, she goes upstairs to sleep with her brother without being urged.

Xiangdong and Xiangxi took good care of the two little ones. They often got up at night to cover the little one who was kicking the quilt. In the more than half a year of sleeping together, Yangyang and Nuannuan never caught a cold.

When Wei Jiajia was immersed in writing, everything around her was blocked out. When she stopped writing to rest, she heard the sound of someone talking to the west outside the gate.

Putting down the pen, he opened the door and walked out, just in time to see Xiang Xi closing the door and walking in.

"Is anyone here? I heard you talking to someone." Wei Jiajia looked to the west.

"It's the postman. He said he has your telegram, sent from Nanshi." Xiangxi heard his eldest sister's question and quickly handed over the telegram in his hand.