CHAPTER 71

Early in the morning, Qiao Haoyu and his three children were sweeping snow in the yard, while Wei Jiajia was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

When Qiao Haoyu came home from get off work yesterday, he brought back a few letters and packages.

The package was sent by Mother Qiao and Aunt Fen. Mother Qiao was too busy at work and had no time to make clothes for her three children. She went to a tailor shop and was afraid that the clothes would not fit properly, so she mixed the purchased fabrics with Jingba pieces, malted milk, etc., and gave them to her children. She sent her the new year's money as a token of her gratitude as a grandma.

Aunt Fen didn't have a job and had a lot of time. She knew that Wei Jiajia didn't know how to sew and had to find someone to make her clothes on weekdays, so she took the time to make clothes and a pair of cotton shoes for each of the children.

She knew that Wei Jiajia was willing to give up. Usually, the children's shoes were rubber shoes or sneakers, which looked good, but the winter in the Northeast was too long, and those shoes were not warm. She then made a pair of thick cotton shoes for each of the children, so that the children's feet would not suffer.

Wei Jiajia felt very warm when she received things from both families, but what made her happiest were the letters.

Some letters are warm, some are eastward, and some are westward. Among them, Xiang Xi has really disappeared since that year when he sent home a letter explaining the situation before leaving with his teacher. He also said that the place they went to was remote and communication was inconvenient, so that everyone should not worry.

In the past three years, no news has come back to him. If he hadn't known that this is how they engage in scientific research, some people have been unable to contact their families for decades because of confidentiality. Before Wei Jiajia was reborn, it was reported in the news that some academicians had spent almost their entire lives in the She had never seen her family during the scientific research project, so she didn't know how anxious she was.

Even though she knew it in her heart, when she occasionally thought of Xiang Xi, she would still worry about whether he ate well there, whether he slept well, and whether the working environment was difficult.

No, Wei Jiajia's anxious heart finally dropped when she saw the letter he sent home to report that she was safe.

In the letter, Xiangxi only said that it was inconvenient to send letters where he used to stay. Now that they had changed places, he had time to send letters back to report that they were safe. He didn't say anything else. However, he asked about the situation of other people in the family, and also left an address, asking Wei Jiajia to send a letter here if anything happened. He would receive it, but it might be a little later.

Wei Jiajia looked at the address above and knew it was in the northwest. She understood that this address was not where Xiang Xiang actually worked, but at least she knew his general location and knew that he was safe, and that was enough.

Xiangdong's letter was as simple and clear as his person. He greeted everyone, and then said that he still couldn't go home for the New Year this year. He had been in the company for less than three years after graduation. Although he was a graduate of a regular military academy and had a higher military rank than a recruit, But rules are rules, and he can't disobey them.

Nuan Nuan wrote back and said she couldn't go home for the Chinese New Year this year. Their unit only had one day off for the holidays, and they would be filming a new movie after the new year, so they couldn't ask for leave.

Wei Jiajia understands her younger brothers and sisters very well. Although they cannot go home this year, she knows that they are all doing well and that they are shining in their respective fields. This is what she hopes.