CHAPTER 73

"A fight?" Seeing several children come back in disgrace, they didn't know where they rolled, their clothes were covered with mud, and there was a bruise on Sanbao's handsome face, Wei Jiajia felt that she didn't need to ask, they must have gone out again Got into a fight with someone else.

"Mom, it's not our fault this time. It's Wang Yaowen who failed Dabao and Sanbao in the exam. He didn't dare to come to us and actually held a grudge to let others bully Xiaoyi." Erbao felt that she was being bullied because of her little cousin. It's understandable that he would fight.

"Yeah!" Dabao and Sanbao nodded hurriedly, thinking they were right. Didn't mom say that? Xiaoyi is the younger brother and they have to protect him. And this time it happened because of them, Xiaoyi was innocently implicated.

Their little cousin was bullied, and the three of them would definitely go find someone to settle the score.

Wei Jiajia ignored them. She looked at Zeng Yi and asked, "Tell aunt, are you injured?"

Zeng Yi was worried that his brothers and sisters would be punished by his aunt for helping him vent his anger. He carefully looked at the gentle aunt in front of him, shook his head slightly, and then stretched out his little hand to hold Wei Jiajia's, "Aunt, don't punish your brothers and sisters. They didn't mean to fight, they were trying to help me."

Wei Jiajia raised her hand and touched Zeng Yi's little head and asked: "Then tell aunt, why did they bully you? Did they beat you?" The reason why the children were fighting must be clarified, that is, Zeng Yi was bullied. , she also had to ask why so that the children would pay attention in the future.

"No, they tricked me out of the classroom and took me to a corner. They made me lie down on the ground and learn how to bark. When I didn't obey, my brothers came when they were about to beat me."

Zeng Yi grew up with the three Dabaos. He has always had a good relationship with the triplets, and the children in the compound all know that they are cousins.

In the past few years, Zhang Huimin has not had any more children due to work reasons, and Zeng Guoqiang has also followed her. Zeng Yi is the only one in the family. Fortunately, there are triplets. He spends most of the day at Qiao's house, so he is not lonely.

But I don't know how he grew up. Compared with other boys, little Zeng Yi has a relatively shy personality and is more easily bullied. However, the children in the compound grew up together, and the triplets of the Qiao family were considered the king of children among their peers. Those who knew the relationship between them would rarely find trouble with Zeng Yi.

But few does not mean there is none. The small gang headed by Wang Yaowen often opposes the triplets. Whether it is occupying territory or recruiting younger brothers, the two parties are secretly competing with each other.

Wang Yaowen and the triplets are only one day apart in age, so they are also classmates. The two children, who had been compared by others since they were young, also began to secretly compete with each other in their studies and refused to give in.

The three children of the Qiao family have been good at studying since they were young, especially the two boys Dabao and Sanbao. The second baby is relatively inferior. In her heart, eating comes first, and the others have to take a back seat. The same goes for academic performance.

Fortunately, Qiao Haoyu and his wife do not insist on how well their children learn. As long as they pass the exam, the most important thing is that the children are happy, and they will not impose their own wishes on the children.

As for Wang Yaowen, although he was an only son and Li Linlin doted on him in every possible way out of guilt and allowed him to develop a domineering character, he was not actually bad-minded. On the contrary, he was actually very smart.