CHAPTER 74

"sister......"

Seeing her brother suddenly appearing in front of her, Wei Jiajia dropped the book in her hand. She stood up suddenly, walked in front of him in a few steps, stretched out her hand and touched it tentatively, feeling the warmth under her hand. At the touch, tears flowed from his eyes before he could speak.

"Xiang Xi, you're back!" He looked at his younger brother who was only eighteen years old when he left. When we met again, he was already twenty-five years old.

In seven years, as if a lifetime had passed, her brother had grown from a handsome boy to a handsome and mature man.

Seeing the tears on his sister's face, Xiang Xi felt sour in his heart. He stretched out his arms and hugged the eldest sister he hadn't seen for many years. He buried his cheek into her neck, just like when he was a child. He shouted with attachment, "Sister, I'm fine." Miss you."

"Good girl, I miss you too. We all miss you. Just come back...just come back!" Wei Jiajia reached out and patted her brother on the back. Only in his arms did she realize that he had grown up. Now that I'm in his arms, I'm about to reach his chin.

Qiao Haoyu, who was standing aside, felt a little disgusted when he saw the two siblings hugging each other. From the moment he entered the house until now, his wife had not even looked at him.

However, he was still happy for the two siblings, especially his wife. In recent years, because he missed his brother, he would say a few words from time to time, and sometimes shed tears for no reason, which made him feel uncomfortable and tight.

"Okay, you two take your time and chat, I have to go back to the camp first. Xiangxi, let's have a drink when we come back in the evening." Qiao Haoyu separated the siblings without leaving a trace, and then took out a handkerchief and gave it to his wife Wiping her tears, she lowered her head and kissed her as if there was no one around. "Stop crying, I feel bad." After saying that, he put away his handkerchief, patted Xiang Xi's shoulder and walked out.

He did still have official business to deal with, and he came back now because the gatekeeper of the compound called his office, saying that a guest was coming to his house, and gave Xiang Xi's name for confirmation. Knowing that his wife must be excited to see his brother, he followed him back to have a look. Now that he saw that his wife's mood had softened, he had to go back.

Xiang Xi looked at his brother-in-law's series of actions and rolled his eyes in his heart. This petty man, why couldn't he hold his sister for a while longer.

Wei Jiajia didn't understand her husband's intention. She squinted her eyes and enjoyed his service. After he left, she remembered to ask her brother, "Have you not eaten? Sister, I will cook whatever you want."

Xiang Xi was indeed a little hungry, and there was no need to be polite to his sister. He touched his belly and said with a smile, "It's a little bit. Sister, you can make whatever you want. Anyway, I like to eat whatever you make."

Wei Jiajia was pleased by her brother's words and asked him to take a rest after washing. She would be fine soon.

After entering the kitchen, Wei Jiajia took out the noodles and eggs, quickly cooked a pot of tomato and egg noodles, and cracked five eggs in without feeling distressed.

After Xiang Xi finished washing, he followed him into the kitchen. He saw his sister's deft movements of putting eggs and smiled.

Only his sister can cook like this. No matter what comes to her, it is only when she eats it. She will never be reluctant to part with it, even in those three years, because of his sister's precautions, their brother and sister I have never tasted the feeling of starvation.