CHAPTER 62

"Oh! Look at him, his little mouth is puckering up and down. He's so cute!" Zhang Huimin took turns touching the little hands of several children, watching their cute little reactions when they were disturbed, and was surprised by Wei Jiajia direct address.

Wei Jiajia was forced to wear a forehead wipe on her head by her aunt, saying she was afraid that she would have a headache if she didn't wear it. Wei Jiajia protested to no avail, and after seeking help from her husband to no avail, she had to wear it on her head. Fortunately, it was still very cold now. If Volitian asked her to wear it, she would be crazy.

She sat on the edge of the bed and drank the chicken soup in her hand. Looking at her like that, she said funnyly: "Stop teasing them. If they wake up and cry endlessly, you won't think they are good."

Zhang Huimin reluctantly sat over and picked up the bowl on the table. She frowned and put it to her mouth and took a sip, eh? She didn't feel like vomiting?

She took another tentative sip, but still nothing. She finished the soup in her hand in several big gulps. After putting down the bowl, she touched her stomach and felt that she finally had something in her stomach. After drinking this bowl of chicken soup , her appetite was aroused.

"How's it going? You don't feel bad, do you?" Wei Jiajia saw her reaction and felt confident.

Zhang Huimin said excitedly: "No, I feel like I can eat something else. Did Grandma Wang put something in this soup? Why didn't I react at all?" You know, since she followed her husband back to China during the Chinese New Year After my hometown found out that I was pregnant, various pregnancy reactions followed. I couldn't smell the oil smoke, and even the slightest smell would make me vomit. Until later, I couldn't even eat. I could only eat a little rice with the pickles. I would vomit as soon as I ate anything else. I was so anxious. The whole family tried to find a way for her, but it was of no use.

Although they were very happy to know the arrival of their child, it also made her miserable.

Because of her situation, she did not return to the military area with her husband after the year, but was kept by her mother-in-law. It was not until she was three months old that she was sent to the military area by her in-laws' family.

When she returned to the compound, she found out that her friend had given birth to triplets half a month ago. She took a short rest at home and then went next door. She was really curious about the triplets.

"Then you can eat at home tonight! I'll ask my aunt to cook more." Wei Jiajia suggested.

As for Zhang Huimin not having morning sickness just now, it was because Wei Jiajia dripped spiritual spring water into the bowl while she was looking after the child, so she didn't vomit after eating like before.

"No, my mother-in-law must have prepared the meal. I can just go home and eat." Because she was worried about being alone, her mother-in-law sent her to the compound this time. She would go back to work in a few days. When she When the baby was born, she asked for leave and came over to give her a confinement period.

It was her first time to come to the compound, and she had to accompany her no matter what. She couldn't just leave her alone at home, right?

"Then let aunty come to the house for dinner. We are all relatives, so there is no need to be so polite." Originally, as Zhang Huimin's natal family, it was her mother-in-law's first time here, so they would definitely invite her to their house for a simple meal.

Zhang Huimin knew that her friend was trying to make a face for her, but she still refused: "Forget it today, let's do it tomorrow! I'll bring her over tomorrow."