CHAPTER 82

Wei Xiangdong will always remember the day when his father's comrades walked in from the door with a heavy expression on his parents' relics.

It happened to be the weekend, and their brothers and sisters didn't go to school. When they saw their tall uncle, who was wearing olive green like his parents, came to the house,

He was actually excited.

Seeing his military uncle, he seemed to see his father. He hadn't seen them for two years and he missed his parents.

They watched as their aunt welcomed him into the main room with a smile on her face, but after a while, a burst of mournful crying came from the room.

From that day on, he knew that there was no one who could support the five siblings, and their sky had collapsed.

His parents sacrificed their lives to protect other people, but left them behind.

Seeing his aunt and sister fall one after another, Xiangdong was terrified. Every day he would sneak into their room and put his hands on their noses.

He felt the warmth between the holes and knew they were okay, which made him feel relieved.

He was afraid that if his parents were gone, his aunt and sister would leave them and die.

That was the first time he knew that "death" could be so close to him.

After his sister fell, Xiangdong felt that as the eldest son of the Wei family, he had to shoulder his own burden.

During the day, he took care of his younger siblings and comforted them.

At night, he prayed in his heart that his aunt and sister would get well soon.

Fortunately, God heard his prayer, and three days later, the eldest sister woke up.

"Sister, you finally woke up!" Xiangdong was like usual today. When he sneaked in to check on his eldest sister before going to bed at night, he happened to see her slowly break away.

eyes.

He was so excited that he rushed over and took his sister's right hand, tears streaming down his eyes.

He looked at his sister with surprise and shock in her eyes, but then slowly returned to normal.

She smiled and raised her hand to touch his head. Her words were not as soft as before. Her voice was soothing and calm, "Don't be afraid, sister."

woke up! Then he seemed to have thought about something, and then said: "Go back to your room and rest quickly. I have worked hard for you these past few days." "

"Sister, do you want to eat? I'm going to find Aunt Fen." The eldest sister has been in coma for three days. She has only drank some rice soup in these three days. She must be very hungry now.

.

However, Wei Jiajia smiled and shook her head, saying, "I'm not hungry." Then she urged Xiangdong to go back to the house. He felt relieved when he saw that his eldest sister was really awake.

Come and turn around and leave.

Ever since Wei Jiajia woke up, everything has been going in a good direction. I don't know what kind of relationship she is looking for. She often gets some good things back, and gradually

Gradually, even my aunt became healthy.

Xiangdong also asked her sister, but every time she just smiled and said that it was a secret and could not be known to others. Slowly, she could just eat what her sister brought back.

There will be no further investigation.

Pang, made him realize that he seemed to have done something stupid.

Chu Meng didn't expect that just because she couldn't shirk the leader's enthusiasm to introduce the target, she had no choice but to come here for a formality, and she would actually meet him.

A heart-thumping man.

In fact, she has just turned eighteen, but the eldest sister in the work unit and the neighbors at home have begun to discuss important events in her life. Today's event is...

Introduce someone to her. Tomorrow, she will be really annoyed by the person who talks about how nice her relatives are. Who knows whether those people's kindness is directed at her or not?

Toward their home.

Chu Meng followed the man to an uninhabited corner by mistake. She was very obedient and raised her head slightly to let him see the severity of the bump on her nose.

As he lowered his head, their breaths intertwined slightly, Chu Meng's heartbeat became stronger and stronger, and his face became redder and redder.

"I'm sorry! I, I'm not... I'm sorry to offend you." Xiangdong reacted, took a step back, and stammered an apology.

Chu Meng blushed with embarrassment and glanced at the helpless man standing in front of her. "It's okay. How is my nose? It's not disfigured."

The atmosphere was really awkward, so she quickly changed the subject.

"No, it's just a little red."

"That's good!" Chu Meng patted her chest. She still cherished her beautiful face.

This was the first time Xiangdong and Chu Meng met, and each left a heavy mark on the other's heart.

During the two hours of socializing, neither of them entered the auditorium again. Instead, they sat outside, blowing in the wind, and enjoying the excitement of the moment.

Even though he knew Chu Meng's work unit, Xiangdong was too busy during that period and later went to his sister's house to reunite with his brothers and sisters, so he didn't have time to go there.

Find her. Chu Meng, on the other hand, was embarrassed to take the first step because of the girl's reserve.

When Wei Jiajia asked Xiangdong if he had a partner, Chu Meng's face appeared in his mind.

At that moment, Xiangdong knew that he had left his heart on her.

Three days passed by in a flash. After taking a family photo, the five brothers went their separate ways.

Xiangdong returned to Dong Province after a dusty journey, but instead of returning to the army directly, he came to the door of Chu Meng's unit.

Seeing Chu Meng's beautiful figure running from a distance, he had already thought about their future and what the child would look like.

It's her, his lover...