CHAPTER 56

"Oh, ancestor, be careful. It's snowing so much outside and the road is slippery. Don't go out for a walk." Zhang Huimin grabbed Wei Jiajia, who was about to walk out the door with a big belly, and advised helplessly.

He didn't even look at what condition she was in. Her belly looked as if she was about to give birth. Who dared to let her go out like this? If she accidentally fell, it would be fatal.

"I'm worried! You said it's almost dark, why haven't they come back yet?" Wei Jiajia looked down at her stomach, then gave up and sat back on the stool.

Her husband went to the train station to pick up his aunt and Xiangdong and the others today. Logically speaking, he should have been back by this time. Wei Jiajia looked at the time and couldn't sit still in the house, so she wanted to go out to the yard to take a look.

"With such heavy snow, it's hard to drive a car. I must drive very slowly for safety. It's normal to come back late." Seeing the worried look on his friend's face, Zhang Huimin comforted her.

No one expected that an hour ago, heavy snow suddenly fell from the sky, and soon the ground was covered in white. If they get off early, Qiao Haoyu and the others can stay in the guest house for one night and come back the next day, which is better than driving in the dark. The road was okay, but in this snowy day, Wei Jiajia couldn't calm down.

It has been four months since Wei Jiajia found out she was pregnant. Qiao Haoyu has already recovered from his injury and returned to the team, starting to go out early and come back late every day.

The baby in Wei Jiajia's belly grew bigger day by day. By four months, it was about the same size as a six-month pregnancy. When they went to the hospital to see a doctor for a checkup, they were told that they were pregnant with more than one child.

Now six months old, just like when someone is about to give birth, she can no longer see her toes when she lowers her head.

Fortunately, because of the spirit spring water and the good food she eats, the battalion commander can keep up with her. Except for some lethargy, she has no other symptoms that a pregnant woman may experience during pregnancy.

The complexion on her face was white and red. If you didn't look at her belly, you wouldn't have guessed that she was a pregnant woman. She was more delicate and lovely than the young lesbian. Every night when Qiao Haoyu accompanied her out for a walk in the compound, he would not have guessed that she was a pregnant woman. I know how many people's eyes are sore.

Not to mention others, just take Li Linlin, who was pregnant at about the same time as her. The conditions of the two were simply incomparable.

Since Li Linlin became pregnant, not only her body shape, but her complexion has also been tortured day by day by morning sickness, and she has a lot of freckles on her face. This makes her who loves beauty unbearable. Because she has become ugly, she can't even leave the house now. Willing to go out.

If Wei Jiajia was jealous because of her sarcastic words, then Li Linlin was simply compared with herself by a group of women in the family home, and then found a sense of existence in her.

Look, women are not all the same when they have children. Even Li Linlin, the arrogant peacock in the art troupe, is no different from those of them from the countryside.

As for Wei Jiajia, that is a special case. There are not many people who can compare with her, and even if they do, they will make themselves angry to death.

Ever since he knew she had more than one child, Qiao Haoyu had fallen into an inexplicable anxiety. Every time he saw his wife's big belly, he was a little worried that her slender body would not be able to bear the weight of the child. Fortunately, Wei Jiajia was more capable and her good response appeased him.