CHAPTER 83

"Xiang Xi, you don't have to come over tomorrow. Help me pick them up at the door and take them to the dormitory to settle in."

"Okay, teacher!"

The experimental projects these days are quite important. Professor Liu can't leave, so he can only ask his best student to help him pick up his old friend.

The next morning, Xiang Xi went outside and waited at the time the professor told him.

At this time in the northwest, the wind and sand are very strong. Outside their base is the endless Gobi desert. It is about to enter winter, and there is not even a green tree outside.

No, everything is gray.

However, Xiang Xiang has become accustomed to the environment here. It is much better than the first time they went there. At least now, he can still be with his family occasionally.

Litong communication, although it is also very inconvenient, is still better than before.

Xiang Xi was waiting outside the door, still thinking about the set of data he calculated last night. Just thinking about it was not enough. He squatted down and picked up a piece of data.

The sticks began to count on the ground, completely forgetting themselves.

"Your data is wrong."

Suddenly, a hoarse male voice sounded in Xiang Xi's ears. Then he squatted down, took the wooden stick in Xiang Xi's hand and began to correct him.

, with no intention of showing off at all, he was calculating and talking, and when he was finished, he asked him, "Do you understand?"

Xiangxi stared at the data on the ground with bright eyes and nodded fiercely. Afterwards, he thought that the person who could reach their deserted place at this time must be the old man.

The teacher asked him to pick up the person.

"Hello, are you Ding Tao, Professor Ding?"

"If you can't afford to be called professor, just call me Comrade Ding." The man said with a wry smile on his face, because the word "professor" refers to his former professor's resentment.

The student's confidence, in the end, became a talisman that dragged down the whole family because of the professor's voice.

Xiangxi also heard Professor Liu talk about it, and found out that he was framed by a student and his whole family was sent to the countryside, making him a member of the fifth category.

His wife died on the way to decentralization, leaving him and his only daughter to depend on each other in the countryside. It was the teacher who secretly found a relationship that transferred him to

They come here.

"Comrade Ding, my name is Wei Xiangxi. Professor Liu asked me to wait for you here. He is too busy to leave today. I hope you will bear with me."

"Sorry to trouble Comrade Wei. Old Liu is too polite. Without him, we, father and daughter, would not know what hardships we would have to endure in going to the countryside, and what kind of support we would have to endure."

Tolerant. "

Ding Tao really thanked Professor Liu from the bottom of his heart. After these few years, he realized how happy he was when his wife was here.

If she hadn't held his hand before she died, asking him to live well and take care of their daughter, he almost wouldn't have been able to hold on.

Glancing at a thin little girl wearing a gray jacket with several patches standing not far away, Xiang Xi knew that this was the one Professor Liu was talking about.