CHAPTER 38

Early the next morning, when Wei Jiajia woke up, Qiao Haoyu was no longer around.

She felt refreshed and refreshed, probably because he cleaned her and applied medicine after she fell asleep.

I don't know what time he got up. He went to bed so late last night, but he can still get up so early today. He is really in good health.

The scene from last night appeared in Wei Jiajia's mind unconsciously.

Thinking about it, she shyly wrapped herself in a quilt and rolled around on the bed like a caterpillar.

When Qiao Haoyu opened the door and came in, he saw a ball rolling on the bed.

It seems that she is not tired yet, so she can wait a little later next time. Qiao Haoyu cursed in his heart.

Hearing the sound of footsteps beside the bed, Wei Jiajia stopped squirming and thought, is it too late to pretend to be asleep now?

Seeing that she didn't come out for a long time, Qiao Haoyu had no choice but to step forward and do it himself. It was not good to be bored in such a hot day.

"Okay, come out quickly, Aunt Liu has prepared the food!"

When Wei Jiajia heard this, she lifted the quilt and got up.

Seeing that something was wrong with Qiao Haoyu's eyes, she looked down and realized that she was naked.

He quickly wrapped himself in a quilt and said with a slightly red face: "Go out and don't peek."

"Is there anything on you that I didn't see last night?" Qiao Haoyu raised his eyebrows and stood still.

"Ouch! Get out quickly!" Wei Jiajia started acting coquettishly.

Seeing that she was really shy, he stopped teasing her and turned around and walked out the door.

"Get dressed and go downstairs for dinner. I'll wait for you downstairs."

"knew!"

Seeing the door closed, Wei Jiajia opened the quilt and climbed out.

Looking down and seeing red marks all over her body, even on her arms, Wei Jiajia had to get out of bed and go to the closet to find a long-sleeved shirt.

Fortunately, he didn't get it on her neck last night, otherwise she wouldn't be able to see anyone today.

"...Hiss~" As soon as he lifted his legs and got off the bed, he felt a sharp pain in his lower body.

"...this liar!"

She put on her clothes despite the slight pain, went to the bathroom to wash up, and headed downstairs.

Father Qiao had already gone to work early in the morning, and Brother Qiao also finished his meal early and went out to do something.

In addition to Mother Qiao who is at home today on leave, there are also Sister-in-law Qiao, Qiao Doudou, Aunt Liu and Wei Jiajia.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I got up late today!" Wei Jiajia came down and saw everyone waiting for her, feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, we're not very hungry." Zhang Wenjuan said quickly, fearing that Wei Jiajia would be embarrassed.

"Doudou just woke up, and I just took him down. It's not too late now. I've been going downstairs at this time for the past few days." Sister-in-law Qiao also said with a smile.

Qiao Doudou was sitting in his grandma's arms. When he heard his mother calling his name, his little head immediately turned around. His big eyes seemed to ask, "What are you calling me for?"