CHAPTER 51

The next morning, when Qiao Haoyu's attending physician came in to check his physical condition, what he saw was the couple lying on the hospital bed together, and his patient was staring at the lesbian on the bed with a loving look on his face.

"!" Qiao Haoyu reminded softly when he saw someone coming.

The doctor was so shocked by Qiao Haoyu's silence that he froze in place for a moment.

What's going on? Who is the patient and who is the doctor? Has any patient told the doctor to shut up? How is he supposed to know his current recovery status if he shuts up?

The doctor looked at his unconscious patient with a speechless expression. If it weren't for the juniors I knew, they would have known that he had just had surgery and was in a weak state. Otherwise, he would have to spray him bloody and turn around and leave immediately.

The doctor who performed the surgery on Qiao Haoyu this time happened to be a good friend of Uncle Zhang. He also went to the battlefield with Father Qiao and Father Wei. He was also present when Qiao Haoyu and Wei Jiajia got married.

After Jianguo was founded, several people went their separate ways, but later on, due to the death of Wei's father, they were separated forever.

When Qiao Haoyu first came here, he went to visit his third uncle in the military compound, and he got to know Dr. Shao, who was at his third uncle's house at that time. When Dr. Shao saw him at that time, he immediately realized that he looked exactly like Father Qiao, even his taciturn personality was exactly the same.

Dr. Shao really didn't expect that the boy from the Qiao family actually had such a side. He was still a seriously ill patient, so he started to be considerate of others.

Looking at it like this, the one lying on the bed must be the little girl from the Wei family! When they got engaged, Zhang Laosan was so happy that he asked him to have a drink together at home, calling Lao Wei by his name. They got married this year, but he couldn't go back because of the mission, and he regretted it for a long time.

Looking at the crazy look on the Qiao family's boy's face, he knew that this boy would definitely not betray the Wei family's girl. Old Wei and his wife knew that they had not chosen the wrong person, and they were relieved.

Doctor Shao had no choice but to follow his wish and walked forward lightly to check his wounds.

"Uncle Shao, I didn't expect it was you!" Qiao Haoyu just heard the door knock and did it subconsciously. When he looked carefully, he realized that it was Doctor Shao who came in.

"Who else could you have besides me? You have a good life. The bullet just happened to be stuck in the bone. After the operation, recover well and your body will still be able to participate in training. Otherwise, you will have to give up the title of King of Soldiers to Xian. ." Doctor Shao rolled his eyes at him and whispered back.

Qiao Haoyu felt relieved when he heard what he said. He was also afraid that his physical condition would affect his future training.

After Doctor Shao looked at Qiao Haoyu's wounds, he looked at Wei Jiajia, who was sleeping soundly, with a teasing look, and said to him: "Is this the girl of the Wei family? Why does she look like she's here to take care of you?" It's up to you to take care of her!"

Qiao Haoyu followed his gaze and glanced at his wife, then replied softly: "She was worried about my health last night and didn't even get a good rest. It was almost dawn, so she fell asleep with peace of mind."

Doctor Shao didn't say anything. He was just teasing this boring boy and had no other meaning.

As a good friend of both their parents, he certainly hopes that the marriage between the two can understand and tolerate each other, and can go on for a long time. Qiao Haoyu looked at the friendship in Wei Jiajia's eyes. He saw it clearly and felt relieved.