CHAPTER 15

After watching the movie, the two went to Dezhou University to eat Western food. Qiao Haoyu felt that Wei Jiajia's physique was not good enough and that she should exercise more to keep fit.

In this way, if we encounter any danger in the future, we will have a chance to escape, so we proposed to go to the gymnasium in the afternoon.

Wei Jiajia thought about it and felt that although this date was relatively straight, she knew that he was doing it for her own good and that she did lack exercise, so she agreed.

There are many people exercising in the gym in the afternoon, most of them teenagers. Wei Jiajia looked at some of the exercise programs and chose badminton. After all, it was simple and she was better at it.

Qiao Haoyu became Wei Jiajia's partner and coach. Every time she played, she had to run until she could catch the ball.

When the two came out of the gym, it was getting late. Wei Jiajia couldn't even lift her arms. She was tired and hungry.

Look at Qiao Haoyu again, what he was when he went in was what he was when he came out.

Because of the exercise, he rolled up his shirt sleeves to his arms, looking a little unruly.

It was too late, and they were worried that there wouldn't be anything good to eat at a state-owned restaurant, so they decided to go home and eat.

Not long after getting on the bicycle, Wei Jiajia fell asleep leaning on Qiao Haoyu's back.

His head rested on Qiao Haoyu's back without moving for a long time, and he let out a low voice.

"Jiajia?"

Without waiting for her response, he knew that the little girl was tired and fell asleep, so he straightened his body and leaned on her. He also rode the bicycle steadily, and the speed was much slower, just for fear of disturbing her sweet dream.

Seeing Wei Jiajia sleepy like this, he actually felt distressed, but he had to work hard to strengthen her physique.

Her physical fitness is really poor. Not to mention anything else, she is more likely to catch colds and fevers than Huimin.

Take advantage of this time to train her well. The little girl should also be taught some self-defense techniques.

When the two of them returned to the alley where they lived, a clear shout suddenly came from behind.

"Cousin, Jiajia, wait for us..."

It turned out to be Zhang Huimin and Zeng Guoqiang who had gone out early this morning.

The sound came, waking up Wei Jiajia who was sleeping behind her. She raised her head and looked around confusedly, then looked towards the sound.

When Qiao Haoyu saw that Wei Jiajia was awake, he stopped his bicycle and put his long legs on the ground, waiting for the people behind him to catch up.

When the two caught up, Zhang Huimin saw Wei Jiajia's weak look and asked in confusion.

"Where did you two go? Why did Jiajia become like this?"

Wei Jiajia grimaced and pursed her lips: "Brother Haoyu insisted on dragging me to exercise. I played badminton all afternoon. My whole body hurts now..."

Zeng Guoqiang and Zhang Huimin laughed unkindly when they heard Wei Jiajia's answer.

I thought that only a straight man like this would think of such a unique way of dating.

Qiao Haoyu looked at the two people laughing there, leaning forward and backward, with no expression on their faces, as if they were not making fun of him.