CHAPTER 50

After the two finished eating, they stood up and packed their lunch boxes, preparing to take them outside to wash.

"Comrade Shi, let me go. I just asked you to help with the meal, and now I ask you to wash the dishes after dinner. Who am I? You must not do anything. Your mission is to take care of your camp. If you are too busy for a long time, just help him!" Wei Jiajia quickly stopped him from taking the lunch box in front of her. She is already very grateful that he can come here to accompany her. She has to let others do everything, so why should she be shameless? She really regards herself as a young mistress. She is not a relative, so why should she take care of her?

"It's okay, sister-in-law, just wash the dishes, just a matter of time. Besides, didn't the doctor say that the battalion commander will wake up at any time tonight, just keep an eye on him. If the battalion commander wakes up and sees you, How happy I will be!" Xiao said thoughtfully. I feel that the battalion commander's sister-in-law just thinks too much and is too polite. His task is to take care of battalion commander Qiao. Now that his sister-in-law is here and there is no need for him, he has to do something to realize the value of his coming here. He can't really stay here. Do nothing!

When Wei Jiajia heard what she said when she was young, she hesitated for a moment. She was also afraid that Qiao Haoyu would wake up after she went out. She wanted him to see her at first sight and wanted to tell him that she was there!

"Then I'm sorry to trouble you again!" Wei Jiajia said to Xiao Xiao with an apologetic look on her face as she wanted to pass.

"It's okay, it should be." Xiao Xiao took the lunch box and walked out the door.

Wei Jiajia sat by the bed and looked at Qiao Haoyu, thinking that when he woke up and had time, she could go outside on the pretext of shopping. She planned to smuggle in some supplements and find a place to cook with the ingredients.

This time my husband was so seriously injured that I must give him a good treatment and give him some extra time. It is the time when the young man is growing up, and supplies are in short supply now. Even if the hospital is under national priority care, the food is not much better. go.

We are not going to the army yet. The food in the army is not that good, but at least we can eat enough. She had just tasted the hospital food. It was really clear and watery, with no taste at all, so she could barely fill her stomach.

"Sister-in-law, I just met a female nurse in the water room. She asked me about you." Xiao Xiao opened the door and said with a mysterious face.

"That nurse just now? Why did she ask about me?" You're not still giving up, are you?

"She asked me who you are lying on the hospital bed?" Xiao Xiao scratched his head and continued in confusion: "Does sister-in-law know this nurse?"

"I don't know him. I just met him once. How did you answer him?"

"I just said it was our battalion commander's sister-in-law! She turned around and left without saying anything after hearing this. Sister-in-law, why do you think she asked about you?"

"It should be that when you were away, she saw this person in the ward, and she was a little suspicious that my unknown identity would be detrimental to your Battalion Commander Qiao. After all, she has never seen me, so this can be considered their duty!" Wei Jiajia also I can only explain this to Xiao Xiao, otherwise what would she say? He said that the female nurse may have taken a liking to your battalion commander, so she was extra vigilant about the women who appeared around him. Wasn't this inviting trouble for her family, Qiao Haoyu!

While he was still lying in bed, the news that he had been spotted had already spread. Who knows what would happen in the end? Rumors of the trio becoming a tiger abound. If someone believes it to be true, it will reflect badly on his image. The lesbians haven't done anything yet. It would be terrible if the rumors pushed people into a hurry and they actually did something. It's better to let her retreat from the difficulties at the beginning, so that you can be good to me and everyone!