CHAPTER 46

Not long after lunch that day, Wei Jiajia was writing a manuscript at her desk when there was a knock on the door outside.

"Knock knock knock" three times.

"Is sister-in-law at home?" Then a male voice rang.

She put down her pen and walked out: "Here we come!"

After opening the door, there was a little soldier standing outside the door with two large packages at his feet.

When the little soldier saw Wei Jiajia, he stood at attention, saluted with a military salute, scratched his head, and said with some embarrassment: "Sister-in-law, this is your package. It just arrived today. It's a bit heavy and was delivered to your home."

"Thank you very much. This is not a small amount." Wei Jiajia looked at the two big packages. She knew exactly what was inside, and it was difficult for the little soldier to come all the way to deliver them.

"You're welcome. Can I move you home?"

"Okay, please!" Wei Jiajia opened the door so that he could enter easily, and then walked over to help lift the big one.

"Sister-in-law, I can go faster without you." The little soldier picked up the big one and walked to the main room with the smaller one in his hand.

Seeing him like this, Wei Jiajia stopped helping him and quickly walked forward to pour him a glass of water.

After putting down the package, the little soldier thanked Wei Jiajia, picked up the quilt and started to drink. He was indeed thirsty after carrying them on a hot day.

Wei Jiajia turned around and went to the kitchen. When he wasn't paying attention, she smuggled out a few apples from the space, took them out and handed them to the little warrior, thanking him for working so hard to deliver things to her home.

"Sister-in-law, I can't accept this." When he saw some big, round apples in Wei Jiajia's hand, he knew they were good things, so how dare he ask for them.

"Take it, this is what I thank you for. It won't affect your discipline." She forcefully stuffed it into his hand without any explanation.

Seeing Wei Jiajia's attitude, the little soldier knew that she was sincerely giving it to him. After thanking him, he accepted it with a blushing face.

After he returned, he boasted to his comrades about what he had experienced today when he delivered a package to Camp Commander Qiao's family.

The sister-in-law of Camp Commander Qiao's family is not only beautiful but also very kind-hearted. She is also very kind and polite. She doesn't look down on recruits like them at all. She generously gave him such a good fruit before leaving. Because of these apples, without Wei Jiajia knowing about it, her reputation immediately spread among the grassroots soldiers.

Wei Jiajia found scissors and opened the big package. It was full of her clothes and quilt. Taking advantage of the nice weather, she quickly hung them all up to dry.

Then she began to focus on taking apart the smaller one. This is filled with food she smuggled out from space. Rice, white noodles, mung beans, bacon, beef jerky, dried fungus and other things that can be stored for a long time. There are many kinds of things, but there is only a little of each, and the weight is not heavy. She also sent it in front of Qiao Haoyu, just to pave the way for it, so that she could mix it with the ones in the space in the future.

After putting them all away, Wei Jiajia clapped her hands and remembered something, turned back to the room, closed the door, and stepped into the space.

Seeing the familiar spatial spring water inside slowly dripping down drop by drop, Wei Jiajia glanced at it and walked to the supermarket.

Once inside, she walked skillfully to the bedding and stared at the red blanket inside.