CHAPTER 65

Yangyang and Nuannuan came back from school at noon. After dinner, they said that their teacher told them not to go to school in the afternoon. The school was on holiday today. Wei Jiajia was a little surprised.

"Did the teacher say why you don't have to go to school? Are you still going tomorrow?" She looked at her brother and asked. There are still several days before the weekend holiday. How come we have a holiday for no reason?

"It's good to have a holiday. Anyway, the teacher is taking us to read in class now, so it wouldn't be interesting to go there." Nuan Nuan said with some indifference.

Wei Jiajia was heartbroken after hearing this. Since the enlarged meeting was held in May, and then the 11th Plenary Session of the Eighth Central Committee of the Communist Party of China was held in August, it marked that this great revolution has fully begun.

Nowadays, there are only a few teachers in schools. Most of the time, they put down their textbooks and read songs and songs with the children. More and more newspapers criticize the decadent bourgeois ideas.

"I heard... it's because a classmate from high school openly showed up in class?" Wei Jiajia stood up suddenly, and the slightly hot water in the cup spilled on her hands, causing a faint red mark. She had no time to take care of it, but there were some Unsure, she looked at her husband in the hope that the information she had just heard was wrong and that she was just hallucinating.

Qiao Haoyu was startled by the water glass in his wife's hand. He quickly walked over and took her hand to check. Fortunately, the water was not very hot and the red mark should disappear in a while. There was nothing wrong. He put down her hand and looked at her unbearably.

Wei Jiajia ignored her husband's actions and just looked at him stubbornly. Her body was trembling slightly. She opened her mouth to say something, but the words were stuck in her throat and no sound came out.

"Jiajia, I have already asked for leave. Let's pack up and prepare to leave now. We will take the children back to see my aunt off for the last time." Qiao Haoyu's heart broke when he saw his wife's fragile look, but now He had to cheer up, his aunt was still waiting for them in Shanghai!

Wei Jiajia watched her husband's mouth open and close. She seemed to hear it, but it seemed as if she didn't hear anything. Her tears fell one by one, and they flowed more and more, until Qiao Haoyu stretched out his arms and hugged her, She hugged her husband and cried loudly.

Wei Jiajia never expected that the old man she thought she would see again in a few months would be pushed to the road silently, and such bad news would come.

The three children were originally very happy to see their father back, but when they saw their father and mother hugging each other and their mother crying so sadly, they were a little frightened. The three of them stood aside holding each other's little hands and did not dare to move. Sanbao was so frightened that he cried first, and then the other two children also started crying.

Qiao Haoyu first comforted his wife and pulled her to sit on the sofa to calm down. Then he waved to the three children. When they came over, he wiped away their tears and coaxed: " Can you three stay with mom here? Dad will pack our things."

"Okay, let's stay with mom." The triplets nodded and began to cuddle up to their mother. The second baby lay on her lap and stretched out his little hand to wipe her face. Rarely said obediently: "Mom, don't cry!"

Wei Jiajia raised her eyes and saw the three children beside her. Their eyes were a little frightened, and they looked at their mother cautiously. She knew that she had scared the children today.

Thinking of how sad they would be if they knew they would never see their great-grandmother again, she put her arms around her three babies, smiled reluctantly and said, "Don't cry, baby, don't be afraid." She tried her best Absorbing the warmth of the children, she calmed herself down. She couldn't fall down yet. She still had children to take care of, and she had to go back to see her aunt. Wei Jiajia kept emphasizing in her heart.