CHAPTER 35

Early the next morning, the couple had breakfast at home and prepared to rush to the train station with their luggage.

Wei Jiajia turned around and saw her family standing at the door watching them off. The adults were okay, but they were a little reluctant to leave her.

But Yangyang and Nuannuan were different. They knew that their sister was leaving this time and would not see each other again for several years. They cried heartbrokenly and reached for their sister with both hands, hoping that she would not abandon them. The stronger twins could hardly hold back.

When little Xiangqing saw her brother and sister crying so sadly, she was a little scared and hugged her mother's lap and cried softly.

After all, the twins are still young and have always been more dependent on their elder sister. In their hearts, their elder sister is the same as their mother, not even their aunt and brother.

They can't see it on weekdays because they know that their sister is in school and will go home on weekends.

But this time is different. This time they are leaving Shanghai with their brother-in-law, and they will never see their sister again.

When they thought of this, the two of them were even more heartbroken. They even hated the brother-in-law who had robbed their sister from them.

Seeing the two children so sad, Wei Jiajia threw down her luggage, turned around and ran back.

Seeing their sister coming back, Xiangdong and Xiangxi released their hands and ran towards Wei Jiajia with their younger siblings.

In fact, they were very reluctant to let their sister leave, but after all, they were older and knew that they couldn't be so selfish. They couldn't just let their sister contribute to the family and give up their own happiness!

When the twins ran up to their sister and threw themselves into her arms, they hugged Wei Jiajia tightly with one arm, fearing that she would leave them again.

Looking at the five siblings hugging each other, the women in the family had begun to secretly wipe their tears, and no one had the heart to step forward to urge them.

Wei Jiajia knelt down, endured the sourness in her heart, and softly comforted her two younger siblings in her arms.

"You guys should be obedient and wait for my sister at home! After my sister gets there and has tidied up the house, she will come back to pick you up."

"Will you really come back to pick us up?" Nuan Nuan asked uneasily.

"Of course, when did sister lie to you? Sister hasn't seen what the house over there is like. When sister does, she will come back to pick you up and live together."

Wei Jiajia had this plan for a long time. When the army settled down, she would take her children with her.

Aunt Fen and his wife had already taken care of their siblings a lot. How could she get married and leave, leaving her children with them?

They don't owe them anything.

On the contrary, it was the five siblings who owed Aunt Fen and them a lot.

She also told her aunt and aunt Fen about her idea, but they didn't agree.

Both of them felt that since Wei Jiajia was married, they could live their own lives and they would take good care of their children.

She was newly married and had to take care of a child, and her aunt and others were also afraid that the Qiao family would have thoughts about Jiajia.

Wei Jiajia knew that they were doing it for her own good, and she was not ignorant. She decided such a big matter by herself.