CHAPTER 55

That night when Zeng Guoqiang and his wife came back from get off work, Qiao Haoyu proudly announced the good news that he was about to become a father, which made Zeng Guoqiang's eyes red with envy.

Zhang Huimin didn't think so much. She ran to Wei Jiajia excitedly and looked at her belly, wanting to touch it but not daring to.

"How many months has it been? What did the doctor say? You have been working so hard to take care of your cousin during this period, can you bear it? Will it have any impact on the child?" She asked worriedly and excitedly.

"It's been two months, don't worry, the doctor said I'm in good health and the baby is fine too." Her body is being nursed back to health by spiritual springs, so even if she is occasionally tired from taking care of her husband, it won't have any impact.

"That's good, that's good!" After hearing this, Zhang Huimin breathed a sigh of relief, and then began to excitedly guess the gender of the child.

"Do you think he is a boy or a girl?" He thought about it and said with a smile: "Oh, no matter whether he is a boy or a girl, your children must be very beautiful. You and your cousin are both so good-looking, and the child will definitely be a combination of the two of you in the future. The advantages are long." Zhang Huimin has already begun to outline in his mind what the child will look like in the future. How good-looking their children will be.

Wei Jiajia touched her belly, with a maternal smile on her face. Her baby must be the cutest.

"I would rather have a daughter like Jiajia." Qiao Haoyu said after hearing his cousin guess the gender of the child.

A long time ago, when he first saw Nuannuan standing in front of him, looking at him with the same confused eyes as Jiajia, he began to fantasize about what his daughter would look like. She would definitely be as beautiful as her mother. Generous, lively and cute as my aunt.

She would sit at the door every day waiting for him to come home from get off work, following him softly and softly calling daddy. The more Qiao Haoyu thought about it, the softer and softer he became, and he was about to melt.

Zeng Guoqiang was both happy for his friend and sad for himself. He looked at his wife who was still there and felt a little depressed. He also wanted a daughter...

Wei Jiajia can be a boy or a girl. As long as it is her child, she will love him...

"Then can you still take care of your cousin when you're pregnant?" Zhang Huimin looked at her friend worriedly.

"It's no problem. Apart from moving slower now, your brother doesn't need me for many things, so I'll just give him a helping hand." Wei Jiajia reassured her with a smile.

"That's good."

In the evening, Wei Jiajia and Zhang Huimin cooked the meals together, while Zeng Guoqiang helped.

When she was cooking today, she didn't feel any discomfort at all, and her appetite was still very good at night. Qiao Haoyu was very happy to see his wife's good appetite. He was afraid that she would not be able to eat like yesterday because of her pregnancy.

Zeng Guoqiang and Zhang Huimin returned home after dinner, and then opened the door. Zeng Guoqiang picked up Zhang Huimin without hesitation and walked quickly to the back room.

Zhang Huimin was startled by him: "Ah..."

Then he slapped him hard several times: "What are you doing? You're scaring me. Let me down quickly."

Her little strength was not painful to Zeng Guoqiang. He ignored her at all, walked straight into the room, put her on the bed, and began to unbutton his military uniform.