CHAPTER 45

At four o'clock in the afternoon the next day, Wei Jiajia took care of herself briefly, went out, locked the door, and walked straight to Captain Qin's house.

As soon as she arrived at the door of Qin's house, she heard the voices of several women talking inside.

"Sister-in-law, I'm coming in!"

"Why are you here so early? It's still early here, and we have enough manpower, so we don't need you." Seeing Wei Jiajia coming over right now, Sister-in-law Qin wiped her hands on her apron twice and came out of the kitchen to greet her. she.

"I have nothing to do at home, so I came over to see if any sister-in-law could use me." Wei Jiajia said with a smile.

The two entered the house, and there were already three women in the kitchen.

When everyone saw Sister-in-law Qin coming with a new face, they all stopped what they were doing and looked over.

I thought to myself, maybe this is the Camp Commander Qiao's wife that everyone has been talking about these past two days. She is indeed as beautiful as they said.

Through the introduction of Qin's sister-in-law, Wei Jiajia knew that these three people were the sisters-in-law of the second battalion commander's family, the third battalion commander's family, and the third battalion deputy commander's family.

The three sisters-in-law all live in the building over there. They also thought that Sister-in-law Qin would be too busy today, so they made an appointment early to bring the children over to help her.

The three children were playing in the playground with Sister-in-law Qin's children. They were not here at the moment, but they would be back during dinner time.

After Sister-in-law Qin introduced Wei Jiajia to everyone, it was not good for her to sit alone in the main room, so she was assigned a job of picking vegetables.

When Wei Jiajia heard this, she immediately went in and started working.

The woman on the side looked at Wei Jiajia, who was sitting next to her with her eyes lowered while picking vegetables, and muttered to herself. She is so pretty, look at her face, it is as smooth as a shelled egg, her eyelashes are as thick as a small brush, and even her body has an indescribable fragrance.

Look at her hands for picking vegetables. The fingers are slender and slender, and there is not even a little callus between the fingertips. One look at her, and you can tell that she was raised by her family.

This is really a delicate flower, and Camp Commander Qiao, who is not surprised by the charm, can no longer see anyone else in his eyes.

Let's just talk about Li Linlin from the art troupe. She was such a beautiful girl back then. She could be said to be the most beautiful lesbian in their military region. What happened in the end? It wasn't because she liked Camp Commander Qiao that she was laughed at by everyone for a long time, saying that she was overestimating her abilities.

"What's wrong, sister-in-law? Is there something on my face?" Wei Jiajia asked strangely when she saw the woman next to her staring at her face.

"No, no! This is the first time I have seen such a beautiful lesbian, and I was a little stunned for a while." The woman said with an embarrassed smile.

When other people in the kitchen heard what she said, they all agreed with the woman's words and smiled as they talked about their reactions when they just saw Wei Jiajia.

As soon as the topic started, everyone quickly became familiar with each other. After a while, family members arrived at Qin's house one after another in advance. The women in the room were chatting and laughing until Captain Qin came back with the men in the family.