CHAPTER 43

After getting off work, Yang Sisi just walked out of the unit door and saw a familiar figure standing across the road from a distance.

She was so frightened that she hurriedly hid behind her colleagues.

"What's wrong?" said the colleague. Yang Sisi looked over and said, "Why is he here again?"

The colleague next to him obviously knew what was going on, so he kindly took a step forward to block Yang Sisi behind him from being seen by the man.

Yang Sisi looked helpless and said feebly: "Who knows what he is thinking? He has been staying here after get off work these past few days, and I am afraid to go out now!"

Another female colleague next to her glanced at Yang Sisi with a look of disdain: "You are just hypocritical. Comrade Li's conditions are so good, but you still don't like him, so what kind of job are you looking for? Besides, what do you like? People may not even like you!"

The lesbian who said this was about twenty years old and had graduated from a technical secondary school. She was quite good-looking and had some suitors around her, but she didn't like them.

She also always felt that she was a flower of their newspaper and the face of their unit. It was not until Yang Sisi came that the situation changed.

The technical secondary school education she has always been proud of is incomparable to others, and their looks are not comparable. She was already feeling a little aggrieved because of this, and now even her pursuers have dumped her by a large margin. , the result is that Yang Sisi still looks down on her, which makes her female colleagues jealous.

If it were her, she would have posted it long ago, so Yang Sisi took advantage of people liking her to get Qiao here.

Hearing what she said, the other older sister Hu, who had just started to help Yang Sisi block the man's sight, frowned in displeasure.

I thought to myself that this Wen Lili was getting more and more arrogant, and she didn't know where Yang Sisi had offended her, making her stumbling upon others everywhere.

She ignored Wen Lili, fearing that Yang Sisi would feel uncomfortable after hearing it, so she quickly changed the subject.

"Didn't you make it clear to him?"

"Let's make it clear... I made it very clear to him when I first knew what he meant. I don't like him, and it's impossible for the two of us to stop him from focusing on me."

"Then what's going on? You can't be careless. If he does this every day, it will not be good for your reputation if word spreads." Sister Hu kindly reminded Yang Sisi.

"I have made everything clear about Sister Hu that I know, but he seems to be unable to understand the words and doesn't take her seriously at all. I have been annoyed to death by him these past few days."

"We still need to deal with it as soon as possible, otherwise it would be very dangerous for you, a girl, to be followed by such a person every day. Fortunately, you live in the dormitory, and you can still be with other people after get off work."

Sister Hu looked at Yang Sisi. Such a lively and cute girl, no wonder she made the single men in her unit agitated when she first arrived. I looked at the man across the street again and thought that this man was not good, so I accused him of not caring about the girl's feelings and reputation. No matter how good the family conditions were, I couldn't marry him.

Yang Sisi nodded and said she understood, and she would find a way to solve it as soon as possible.

Thinking about it, she was also very depressed. She didn't know how she had provoked such a person. She couldn't drive him away or scold him, so he almost got beaten. Looking down at her thin arms and legs, Yang Sisi wanted to cry even more!