CHAPTER 29

The next day, the entire art troupe knew that the new company commander Qiao had a fiancée, and that his fiancée was beautiful and only a college student.

When Li Linlin came back from the health center in the evening, everyone was discussing this matter, and many people saw her, and they tended to get more and more excited as they talked.

"What nonsense are you talking about! Why didn't I know that Captain Qiao had a fiancée? I think you are just jealous of me!"

Li Linlin saw her colleague who had quarreled with her a few days ago because of some things. Now she saw that she was getting angry and she couldn't help it anymore!

"It's a joke. Am I jealous of you? Now everyone in the art troupe knows that Captain Qiao has a fiancée. I'm not like you, and I can't do that shameless thing of chasing a man!" The girl immediately replied. choked.

"Impossible!" Li Linlin was a little angry, feeling that everyone just didn't like her and knew that she liked Captain Qiao, so they would deliberately say such things to anger her.

"How is it impossible? This is what Zhang Huimin said herself. She is Captain Qiao's cousin. After the performance yesterday, all of us saw with our own eyes that Captain Qiao came to look for her."

Hearing what she said, Li Linlin became a little uneasy, turned around and ran to confront Zhang Huimin.

As soon as the others saw it, they knew that there was something good to watch next, and they followed suit one after another.

A group of people followed Li Linlin to the practice room and happened to see her talking to a gay man standing under a tree.

After training this afternoon, Zeng Guoqiang came to the cultural troupe to find Zhang Huimin.

The principle he believes in: If you have a goal, you must achieve it if there are conditions; if there are no conditions, you must achieve it if you create conditions!

When I returned to the dormitory yesterday, I heard many comrades talking about lesbians who sing solo!

Praising her for her good looks and singing, and even guessing whether she has a partner!

Seeing how positive everyone was, Zeng Guoqiang became a little uneasy. If the duck flies out of his mouth because of his indecisiveness, he will not be able to cry and faint in the toilet.

So as soon as he was free today, he immediately came to the art troupe to find Zhang Huimin!

After all, she's also my brother's cousin. Since my brother doesn't have time for training, it's reasonable for him to come over to see the little girl on his behalf!

Apparently he had forgotten that he came here on behalf of someone else and even the owner didn't know about it.

What's more, I selectively forgot the fact that several people just met last night!

However, before the two of them could speak under the tree, they were interrupted by someone coming.

"Zhang Huimin!"

Li Linlin saw Zhang Huimin. Walked over immediately.

Zhang Huimin saw Li Linlin walking over with an angry look on her face, followed by a group of people who were obviously enjoying the show. He looked at her inexplicably and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Are you Captain Qiao's cousin?" Li Linlin came to stand in front of Zhang Huimin and asked.

"yes!"

Hearing her affirmative reply, Li Linlin felt a little uneasy.