CHAPTER 77

Qiao Haoxuan's family returned to Beijing three years ago, but he is different from his younger brother. Qiao Haoyu has a rising tone, but he is a professional.

At that time, Qiao Haoxuan could not continue to engage in his favorite career due to injury. He finally thought about it for a long time and decided to become a professional. So he retired from the deputy division and became the director of a branch of the Beijing Public Security Bureau. His wife and children also returned to the capital.

Now Sister-in-law Qiao is a teacher in a high school. Among her several children, the eldest Qiao Youzu is 16 years old and has just entered the first year of high school. The second child Qiao Youan is 9 years old. The five-year-old daughter also takes the name of her brothers and is named Qiao Younan. .

The family now lives in a house assigned by the work unit. They are busy with work on weekdays and rarely go back to the compound. This time it was because Qiao Haoyu and his family came back that they came back for one night.

Early the next morning, Wei Jiajia came down from upstairs refreshed and refreshed. The living room on the first floor was already occupied by several children. They gathered around and talked about something, and bursts of exclamations came from the room.

In the kitchen, Mother Qiao and Sister-in-law Qiao were making breakfast. As for the Qiao family, father and son, no one was seen at the moment. Seeing such happy faces, Wei Jiajia smiled knowingly. She could marry into the Qiao family and have so many relatives. , she is very satisfied.

By the time the family had breakfast, except for Mrs. Qiao, who was on holiday from school, everyone else went to work. Even Qiao Haoyu rushed to report. After all, his family was still waiting for the keys to their new house!

There are only two sisters-in-law Wei Jiajia and six children left in the family. The children couldn't stay at home, so Youzu took his younger brothers and sisters out. It was only then that the two sisters had time to sit and communicate.

"Where are you going to let Youhui and the others go to school? There is no school in our compound." Sister-in-law Qiao asked.

"I don't know yet. What suggestions does sister-in-law have?" Wei Jiajia also had a headache when talking about the children's school. This compound was different from their previous ones. In the past, it was because of the remote terrain, but there were so many people, it was like an independent compound. A small society with complete facilities, from nursery to high school, but this is not the case.

There are commuter buses to the city every day here in Beijing. Children go to school in the city and have lunch at school. There are many schools in Beijing and there are many choices to choose from.

When the children are older, she doesn't worry about taking the commuter bus to school every day. Besides, the three of them are still together, but she is a little worried. She doesn't know how the teaching quality in the school is. In recent years, the movements outside have made every teacher in the school worried. She was worried that even though the movement was over now, the impact was still there, and the control here was not as strict as in the military area. She was afraid that they would just muddle along, after all, the college entrance examination would be next year.

But she knew that the college entrance examination would be resumed, but others didn't know that. Nowadays, the quality workers', peasants and soldiers' universities are still recommended. How many good talents have been wasted because of this unfairness.

Looking at Wei Jiajia with her eyebrows furrowed and a worried look on her face, Sister-in-law Qiao sighed in her heart: A woman in her thirties even has three children, but she has a curvy figure, her skin is still as white and smooth as a girl, and her eyes are still white and smooth. There was no wrinkle at all, and her whole body was so beautiful. If she were a man, she would probably frown and wish she could take out her heart. It's no wonder that her brother-in-law doted on her. If she were a man, she would probably She will too.