CHAPTER 10

Several people waited for a while, and then the police captain who went in for interrogation came out and walked over to them and informed them of the incident.

It turned out that these people came to kidnap Wei Jiajia after receiving money from others. But they don't know exactly who gave it to them.

The fifty yuan and the letter were placed under the door of the scarred man's house this afternoon.

Fifty yuan was just a deposit, and he tied Wei Jiajia to an abandoned house in an alley behind the cotton spinning factory. As agreed, they completed the task and the remaining fifty yuan would be given to them in the same way tomorrow.

Today's one hundred yuan is a lot of money in an era when workers can support a large family on thirty yuan a month.

These gangsters don't have jobs, so when they see fifty cash, they are very excited.

The other party asked them to guard at the entrance of the cinema, and the most beautiful one inside would be the one. Afraid of kidnapping the wrong person, I even sneaked up to a few of them to confirm.

"We have sent comrades to the old house they mentioned, and we will have people guarding it there tonight. Since the people behind the scenes asked to tie people there, they may show up tonight."

The police captain came over and said. I just hope it's not too late, but I'm afraid there are still people watching from behind, and now I'm afraid they've already alerted the enemy.

When Qiao Haoyu heard what the captain said, his face became terrifyingly gloomy.

He thought it was a few gangsters who suddenly became lustful after seeing the two girls look beautiful and walking in a deserted alley. He did not expect that it turned out to be a premeditated kidnapping.

Still don't know who is behind the scenes? What is the purpose? Will there be a next time?

The little girl is so soft and delicate. If this happens again and he isn't around, she won't know what to do. The more Qiao Haoyu thought about it, the more confused he became.

Wei Jiajia guessed that this was a premeditated kidnapping against her based on what the gangster leaked, so she seemed calm on the surface.

But Zhang Huimin was stunned. She couldn't understand that Jiajia usually never had any grudges with others. Apart from myself, who has never had much contact with anyone else, who would want to kidnap her?

On their way to the police station, several comrades had already learned from them what had happened and that the two male comrades were students at a military academy.

I also feel lucky for Wei Jiajia. Fortunately, I met these two people. Otherwise, if a girl encounters such a thing, her whole life will be ruined.

The police captain thought for a moment and then looked at Wei Jiajia and asked, "Have you thought carefully about whether you have any issues with anyone? Do you think there is anyone around you who might have a motive for committing the crime?"

Wei Jiajia shook her head and said: "No, I never have much contact with others. Except for my family, the people around me are all classmates, and the relationship is relatively flat, and there is no enmity. But..."

Wei Jiajia thought for a while and then said: "However, there are a few female classmates who don't have a good relationship with me, but it's just a simple conflict, and it shouldn't be to the point of being in a relationship with me."

In Wei Jiajia's opinion, these are just little girls who are jealous, and don't they say that people of this era are simple?

"For what reason is the bad relationship? Why do you think they have no motive?" the captain asked.