CHAPTER 86

On the day of the triplets' college entrance examination, the atmosphere in Qiao's family had been a little unusual since the morning.

Zhang Wenjuan and Wei Jiajia, who have retired, got up before dawn and went into the kitchen. They quietly made breakfast and whispered.

Chirping.

It has been several years since the eldest grandson of the Qiao family took the college entrance examination. This is the second time someone from the Qiao family has taken the college entrance examination. They took three exams at once. Zhang Wenjuan is not worried.

Zhang.

Although she believed that her three sweet grandchildren would have no problem getting into college with their normal grades, she was not afraid that one of them would perform abnormally.

Last night, because she was worried, she tossed and turned all night and didn't sleep for a few hours.

Seeing the dark circles under her mother-in-law's eyes, Wei Jiajia didn't understand anything, but she couldn't explain it to her.

After finishing breakfast, the triplets checked their things and strode out after being instructed by their grandma and mother. They are afraid that they will never go out again,

Grandma wants them to check their belongings again.

After three days of college entrance examination, the children were finally liberated and began to live a pig-raising life of eating, drinking and watching TV at home.

Of course, this does not include Qiao Youkang, who, relying on his pretty face, has already followed his actress aunt to experience the joy of acting.

As for the brother and sister Youhui and Aijia, they are determined to exercise at home. Inspirational cannot be like his younger brothers and lose their ambition by playing with things. Their ideals can be

Just like our fathers, we protect our country.

The final result of the college entrance examination fulfilled the wishes of the three of them. Qiao Youhui followed in the footsteps of his fathers and was admitted to the military academy and became a soldier.

Qiao Youkang found it interesting to act out other people's lives, so he took the directing major at the Academy of Drama and planned to act in plays for a few years with his aunt.

Addiction, and then direct other people's lives.

Qiao Aijia's choice was somewhat beyond the expectations of her family. She actually applied for the medical major - forensic medicine.

She had been to her uncle's work several times, and without knowing what to think, she dreamed of becoming a police officer. Later, she discovered that the police solved the case and had

Time also depended on the forensic results. She felt that forensics was more powerful, so she turned her dream into forensics again.

In her opinion, forensic medicine belongs to the police category anyway. Rounding it all off is that her dream is one, and there is nothing wrong with it.

When the Qiao family came to know that their delicate daughter actually wanted to be a forensic doctor, they were all shocked. However, seeing the persistence in the child's eyes, no one suggested it.

Objection, as long as what she likes is right, there is no reason not to support it.

When the patriarch of the Qiao family, Qiao Mingli, learned about his granddaughter's dream, he laughed out loud and praised his eldest granddaughter for being a woman like no one else when she went out. She was well-behaved and well-behaved.