CHAPTER 7

At this time, several other people in the dormitory came over and surrounded Qiao Haoyu, making fun of him.

"Haoyu, I didn't expect that there is no trace of your fiancée yet, and you have to be guarded by others."

"Okay, Liu Jiaojiao hangs around Haoyu every day. She is quite beautiful, and even Haoyu doesn't like her. What kind of person should I find in the future?"

"Haha, when I saw Zhang Yifeng's face just now, I was so angry..."

At this time, Zeng Guoqiang stepped forward and said angrily: "Who knows that he is attracted to Liu Jiaojiao? He is so generous. If he likes a lesbian, he will pursue her on his own. He always takes our Haoyu as an example." What an excuse." He said and turned to look at Qiao Haoyu.

"By the way, Haoyu, when did you have a fiancée? Why have I never heard of you? Isn't it just to deal with Zhang Yifeng?"

"That's terrible for Haoyu. Just because Zhang Yifeng and Liu Jiaojiao deliberately say that they have their own reputations, the lesbians in our school will be sad."

"That's right, Haoyu, it's not necessary. You will still have sex with someone in the future. If it is spread that you have a fiancée, it will be terrible."

"That's right, just ignore that Liu Jiaojiao, but don't end up causing a style problem for yourself."

Qiao Haoyu shook his head helplessly as he listened to the people talking more and more outrageously.

"What nonsense are you talking about? I really have a fiancée."

"How is it possible? Why have I never heard of you mentioning it? We have been classmates for three years and we have not seen you get a letter of approval!" Zeng Guoqiang said in surprise.

"Yes, why did a fiancée suddenly appear?" Others were also surprised.

"Why are you lying to you? My fiancée is still young, and our two sons are children. Our parents are comrades in arms and good friends. They have been engaged to us since we were young."

"My mother has cared for her as if she were her own daughter since she was a child. Even I have to be ranked behind."

In order to prevent Wu Jiaojiao and Liu Jiaojiao from interfering in the future, Qiao Haoyu had no choice but to blow himself up.

"No wonder you've never been shy about other lesbians. It turns out there's one hidden in your family."

"Yes, we are still childhood sweethearts!"

"Haoyu, do you have any photos? Show them to everyone. What does your partner do? Since you are so good, your partner must also be a progressive young woman."

Everyone started chatting like Qiao Haoyu, they were really curious about what kind of lesbian could match the best student in their school.

"Should we tell the truth that Haoyu already has a fiancée?" someone asked.

"What do we have to say? Zhang Yifeng must have gone out and started shouting through the loudspeaker."

"He has always been jealous of Haoyu. He must have wished that Haoyu had a fiancée. This would also cut off Liu Jiaojiao's escape, and he would have the opportunity to pursue Liu Jiaojiao."

"Yes, he is the only one who can stand Liu Jiaojiao's squeamish attitude. Although she is a bit good-looking, her arrogant attitude is no wonder Haoyu doesn't like it. I also stay away from him. Yes." Zeng Guoqiang shook his head and said with lingering fear.

"You didn't know this, right? Liu Jiaojiao's father is the director of the political department of our school. Otherwise, how could he be so arrogant? He could still chase our Haoyu all over the college." One of them said with a mysterious face.