CHAPTER 59

The New Year is coming soon. In order to make it easier for the families to purchase New Year goods, the military region decided to send two trucks to take the family members to the county to purchase New Year goods. After all, the conditions of the service agency are limited and cannot meet all everyone's needs.

When Qiao Haoyu came back in the evening, he told the leader of his decision to see if there was anything he wanted to buy at home and ask someone to bring it back.

"Auntie, you and Jiajia calculate what else needs to be bought at home. I will ask the purchasing warriors to help bring it back tomorrow. Jiajia will definitely not be able to go like this now. Why don't you go with her? It's too busy today. It's cold, and your body won't be able to bear the blowing for a few hours." Qiao Haoyu suggested. After all, they still had a lot of things they bought in the village last time and what the wife had saved in her daily life. There was no shortage of food at home, so if there were less things, people would bring them back to avoid suffering.

"Are you going by truck?" asked my aunt.

"Yes, two trucks will be sent out this time. They will gather outside the compound at 6:30 tomorrow. But I guess the Chinese New Year is coming soon. Everyone wants to go out to buy new year's goods. There must be a lot of people going. It is also because of this consideration that the military region decided to go more A car is specially designed to serve our family members." On weekdays, if you want to go to the military area, except for emergencies where you can apply for a small car, you can take the army's procurement car. However, the purchase only goes out once every three days, so you can't take it every day. Therefore, the family members of the compound basically don't go out unless there is no big deal, which is really too troublesome.

"That's fine." The driver introduced her: "This is my aunt. She is coming to celebrate the New Year with us this year. These two are my brothers-in-law. Jiajia is not in good health and I have to go to work again. This year's New Year's goods I need to trouble my aunt and the others to make a trip. They just came here and don't know much about the situation here. If there is something they don't understand, please ask my sister-in-law to tell me more. "The reason why Qiao Haoyu talks so much today is because he knows that Sister-in-law Cui is a good person. She helped Jiajia a lot when she first came here, so he can rest assured that she can help three more people on the way.

"That's right. Commander Qiao, you two are just too polite!" The woman just responded with a smile.

When several women heard Qiao Haoyu's introduction, they all focused on the three people next to him.

I have long heard that there are relatives coming to Camp Commander Qiao's house, but in fact, no one has seen them much. After all, the weather is too cold and they are all at home in winter. Who would go out for a walk unless necessary? That is to say, those skinny monkeys at home who are not afraid of the cold can't stay at home and will run out when the weather breaks out.

They knew someone from the Qiao family was coming, and the children told them about it when they got home.

It is said that the younger brothers and sisters of the beautiful aunt Qiao have come to the military area. They are as good-looking as Aunt Qiao, and they are also very nice. They also let everyone play with the basketball and football they brought, which are better than the balls everyone borrows from the logistics department on weekdays. They are all very new.

This will make everyone remember the Qiao family again. After all, in this day and age, who has the spare money to buy those things for a few children, not just for food but also for drink?

With that kind of money, you can buy as much rice, flour, grain and oil as you want. Well, as soon as they heard about the child coming back, everyone started to speculate more about Camp Commander Qiao's wife's natal family. Now when they saw the old woman and the two people behind who were standing quietly, it made people feel that there was something extraordinary. They thought they had guessed correctly. The natal family of Camp Commander Qiao's wife was definitely either rich or noble. This made Wei Jiajia scolded everywhere for being stingy when she first came to join the army because she didn't let some people take advantage of her. Those who slandered her behind her back felt even more regretful.