Chapter 1

"I like you, please date me."

After mustering up the courage to say these words to Su Yinan, Luo Xiangbei no longer had the courage to look at the person in front of him.

With just that one glance, Su Yinan's beautiful eyes were deeply imprinted in his heart, and he couldn't get rid of them.

But Luo Xiangbei couldn't stop imagining, imagining how those cold and bright eyes were looking at him, imagining what his beautiful face would look like at this moment.

Will you be surprised or shocked?

You'll still get angry, or... you'll feel sick.

They are all boys, so generally they shouldn't be able to accept it.

Perhaps, there will only be a kind of indifference.

The air almost froze for a moment, and the breeze carried the unique smell of late summer, accompanied by the low-pitched chirping of cicadas in the afternoon, as if it was a romantic scene deliberately created for them. It's a pity that Luo Xiangbei didn't feel the beautiful mood of nature at this moment. Even though he had already risked his life, his hand holding the corner of his clothes still trembled slightly. He could hear the sound of his heart beating wildly. This was a kind of thing that couldn't be simply An emotion described as nervous.

It was the first time in his life that he had confessed to something like this, not to mention that it was with Su Yinan.

He knew very well in his heart that there was a gap between him and this flower of the mountain, the beauty of the iceberg, the hunk of the school, and the number one in the grade. Su Yinan is the top male idol among the students in the school. Whether it is from family background, study or appearance, he is an outstanding person that people look up to.

And he is, at best, a pretty good-looking high school student, or a male high school student.

He rarely had the opportunity to have such close and personal contact with Su Yinan. Most of the time, he could only look at him quietly.

But sometimes, things just need a little luck.

Today is Luo Xiangbei's 18th birthday. Luo Xiangbei, who planned to be kind to himself on this day, took advantage of his lunch break to run to the canteen and buy a piece of Moulong ice cream that he rarely bought once. I was probably tired from sitting in the classroom for too long, so I took a walk and walked to the grove behind the teaching building while eating ice cream, intending to get rid of the ice cream in my hand before returning to the classroom.

The grove is planted with trees that Luo Xiangbei cannot name. The tree-lined paths are lush and green. They are not only cool but also very secluded. They are a secret base for campus lovers, but generally no one comes to the grove at this time.

So unexpectedly for Luo Xiangbei, when he was happily eating ice cream and walking through the woods, he and Su Yinan met.

When he saw Su Yinan, Su Yinan was standing under a tree leaning on the trunk. It was a very simple scene, but Luo Xiangbei felt as if he had seen a fresh and moving watercolor painting.