Chapter 21

Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei had been sitting together during self-study in the past few days. Soon, not only the classmates got used to it, but the teachers also began to take it for granted.

Mainly because the teachers discovered that Luo Xiangbei had indeed made some progress in his studies. Just like two days ago, when the mathematics teacher Lao Hu Shou and the others were studying in the evening, they specially selected Luo Xiangbei to do a question. Unexpectedly, they actually gave it to him. Made.

At that time, Lao Hu was particularly pleased and patted Luo Xiangbei on the shoulder and praised: "Not bad, not bad. I hope I can see your math scores improve by leaps and bounds in this monthly exam."

Luo Xiangbei felt a lot of pressure, but with Su Yinan's help, it didn't seem so impossible. Listening to the teacher's praise, Su Yinan's image became taller in his heart.

It was a holiday for the Mid-Autumn Festival. Although it was a holiday, the exam was approaching. Luo Xiangbei got up early in the morning to read, so focused that he forgot to eat and sleep.

It wasn't until night that Luo Xiangbei raised his head from his desk.

I looked out the window and saw that the night had completely fallen.

The lights of the buildings in the distance were dotted, blurring into translucent circles in Luo Xiangbei's eyes, as colorful as glittering sequins. Occasionally, you could hear the laughter of neighbors coming from the window, which was very lively. , also very enviable.

Luo Xiangbei leaned on the desk with his chin propped up. Thinking that today was the Mid-Autumn Festival, he thought maybe he should buy some cakes to eat for a few months. Suddenly, he felt a little melancholy that was not for his age.

But thinking about it, Luo Xiangbei actually didn't like mooncakes at all, so he didn't go out to buy them in the end.

After being a little lost in thought for a while, Luo Xiangbei took out his cell phone and originally wanted to call his uncle in the United States. After hesitation, he chose to send a Mid-Autumn Festival blessing on WeChat.

The messages he sent were quite satisfactory, nothing more than common short blessings such as family happiness and reunion.

His uncle didn't reply to his WeChat message, but instead called him.

The content of the phone call was not too special. As usual, he asked Luo Xiangbei if he had enough money, then asked him to study hard and take care of himself, and finally sent a simple happy Mid-Autumn Festival.

Luo Xiangbei hung up the phone, checked the phone for a few times, and looked at the desk, wondering whether he should continue studying for a while to divert his attention.

His eyes accidentally caught a glimpse of the calendar placed beside the table.

It's almost October, and it's the National Day after the exams.

Thinking of the National Day agreement he made with Su Yinan, his heart suddenly became hot again.

He has been busy studying and reading these days, and he hasn't decided where to go yet. Maybe he can make some plans.

Thinking about this, Luo Xiangbei picked up his mobile phone and searched for various date locations and items. He also searched for a long time about the things to note on the first date with his boyfriend.

When he raised his head and looked out the window again, a full moon was already hanging high in the sky.

With a move in his heart, Luo Xiangbei opened WeChat and sent a message to Su Yinan.