Chapter 63

The next day, Luo Xiangbei went to school.

Originally he wanted to stay and guard Su Yinan, but Su Yijin refused.

Su Yijin said to him at that time: "You are still a student, you have to study hard. Your teacher, I will help you ask for leave, but you can't keep asking for it. You can't let Su Yinan wake up and find that you stopped studying because of him, right? .”

This is true. If my grades deteriorate, I will be sorry for Su Yinan's serious guidance to me before.

In the end, Luo Xiangbei decided not to study at night and come to see Su Yinan every night.

Su Yijin agreed, and she didn't know how he told the teacher. The teacher didn't seem to have any objections to this.

Luo Xiangbei and Su Yinan disappeared at the same time for a day or two. Coupled with the incident on the forum post of No. 1 Middle School, the school had long been abuzz.

All kinds of rumors were flying everywhere, including the two being kicked out of school because they were in love, or eloping, all in all, none of them were reliable.

Although the teacher said that they were sick, everyone just felt that there was something fishy about the two of them being sick together.

Now Luo Xiangbei is back for class, but Su Yinan hasn't come back yet, so everyone catches Luo Xiangbei asking questions.

Luo Xiangbei fooled other students' questions as much as he could. If it didn't work, he used the teacher's excuses. Seeing that Luo Xiangbei couldn't ask anything, everyone gave up, but the relative speculations became more and more intense. Come more and more.

Luo Xiangbei didn't care about this, so he roughly explained to their small group the reason why he didn't come to school and didn't reply to messages in the past two days. He only said that Su Yinan was sick and he went to accompany him.

Then he explained that Su Yinan's illness was serious and it might take some time before he could come to class.

Tianli Zhaozhao: In the past few days when you were away, there were rumors about you and Su Yinan everywhere in the school. To be honest, I am also very curious about what kind of disease Su Yinan has?

All the way north: That's an old habit of his.

Yue: It turns out that the school boy is in such bad health, no wonder I can’t even see him in physical education class.

Everyone knew about the relationship between Luo Xiangbei and Su Yinan, and they all expressed some words of comfort. Zhang Xinting also asked which hospital Su Yinan was in and if she wanted to go see him.

Luo Xiangbei hurriedly refused. The affairs of the institute must not be exposed. He only said that he had not been studying at night these days. He would go back to see Su Yinan every day and would take care of everyone.

After that, Luo Xiangbei started a life of running to the research institute every night. After school every afternoon, he would take the bus sent by the doctor to the research institute. Then he would do homework and read books in the research institute. Although it was a bit hard, but He thought it would be good even if he could just look at Su Yinan through the glass.

But Su Yinan never woke up.

Time flies so fast, and it’s already November in a blink of an eye.

During the class meeting, Teacher Yang announced the news about the autumn sports meeting.

Teacher Yang said, “Everyone is welcome to sign up and bring glory to the class.”

Normally Luo Xiangbei would actively participate in this kind of sports meeting, but this time he really couldn't get excited.