Chapter 45

In front of him was a small white room composed of multiple hexagonal structures. The door of the room was connected to a row of precision instruments and several monitors that Luo Xiangbei couldn't understand.

Several researchers were tinkering with these instruments. Su Yinan walked over and communicated with them.

"Hi, handsome boy, we meet again." At this time, the blond female researcher Luo Xiangbei met yesterday came over, "Why did the young master suddenly bring you here?"

"Let's do an experiment."

"Experiment? Are you sure you are here?" The blond female researcher looked a little surprised.

"Can't it be here? What is this place?" Luo Xiangbei touched the hexagonal white wall. It felt soft, like a leather sofa.

"This is an energy monitoring room, but the young master usually only comes here when his energy is out of control." Although the blond female researcher didn't understand why Luo Xiangbei, who was doing the experiment, didn't know where this place was, she still explained to him : "For the young master, this is similar to a confinement room or a place to vent emotions."

"Vent your emotions?" Luo Xiangbei felt a little depressed as he listened.

"Yes, the young master will come here when he really can't control his emotions. The material of the room here is special and can absorb and block the young master's fluctuating energy. This is the doctor's most successful research result in so many years. It's a pity. The materials are so rare and the manufacturing cycle is very long. In total, we can only make a room with a width of a few square meters." The female researcher said: "Are you going to conduct experiments on runaway energy here?"

"um, yes."

Luo Xiangbei thought that it would be an experiment like this to test whether out-of-control energy would cause harm to him.

"Sounds dangerous! Do you need help? Like keeping an eye on the data or something?"

Before Luo Xiangbei could reply, Su Yinan came over and said, "There is no need to conduct real-time monitoring, I will look at the records."

The blond female researcher seemed to have become cautious: "But the doctor said that all experiments related to the young master need to be monitored."

"No, no monitoring or data viewing is allowed." Su Yinan said and opened the hexagonal door of the white room.

The blond female researcher would no longer insist and quietly stepped aside.

Luo Xiangbei stepped forward and asked Su Yinan, "Why don't you have someone watching?"

Aren't they doing experiments?

"The system will record it automatically, no one needs to keep an eye on it."

Su Yinan paused again: "Xiaobei, have you really thought about it?"

"Of course! Isn't it just an experiment? Come in quickly!" Luo Xiangbei urged.

Su Yinan lowered his eyes and walked into the room. Luo Xiangbei followed him in. The room was small and empty. The hexagonal wall had its own light-emitting function. It was not dazzling but very bright, making the whole room light. Just like daytime.

Luo Xiangbei reached out and patted the wall beside him. Like the material outside, it was also soft.

When the door was closed, they were the only two people left in the white world.

"What are we going to do next? Should we start testing now?" Being alone in a closed space with my boyfriend, I was still a little nervous and expectant.