Chapter 10

Luo Xiangbei stared at the scene in front of him in stunned silence, almost thinking that he was still drunk.

However, the strange thing was not over yet. The originally clear sky was suddenly covered with dark clouds in an instant, a bolt of lightning pierced the sky, a fierce wind blew around, and heavy rain poured down amidst the roar of thunder.

There was a faint sound of footsteps behind him, and Luo turned to look north. He saw a figure standing at the entrance of the alley against the light on a rainy night.

He clenched his fists and was on guard. Could it be that the person who came was an accomplice of the bag robber?

The light of lightning lit up again, and Luo Xiangbei used the light to see clearly the face of the person who came. It turned out to be Su Yinan.

"Su Yinan?"

Luo Xiangbei's tense mood relaxed instantly. The moment he saw Su Yinan, the danger just now seemed to be nothing.

He ran a few steps quickly and came to Su Yinan. At the same time, he was a little confused, why was Su Yinan here?

Su Yinan said nothing with a cold face, but looked straight at Luo Xiangbei with his red eyes. His look was a bit revealing, as if he was suppressing some emotion.

Luo Xiangbei swallowed his saliva when he saw him, "That you..."

Is he angry?

But it's not like that.

Luo Xiangbei carefully looked into Su Yinan's eyes. This time, Luo Xiangbei saw a panic in Su Yinan's eyes, as if he was afraid of something.

Su Yinan stretched out his hand towards Luo Xiangbei with some trembling, but before he could touch Luo Xiangbei, there was a boom and thunder above his head, which scared Luo Xiangbei and made Su Yinan take his hand back.

"Follow me." Su Yinan's voice was a little hoarse, and she turned and left the alley.

Did Su Yinan reach out just now to hold me?

Maybe I think too much.

Luo Xiangbei glanced at Su Yinan's just-outstretched hand and walked over.

Just as he was about to speak, the middle-aged woman whose bag was robbed happened to catch up with him.

Seeing Luo Xiangbei, the middle-aged woman asked anxiously: "Young man, have you caught my bag? Where is the person who snatched it?"

Luo Xiangbei pointed to the alley: "He is in the alley and has fainted, but he has a knife in his hand. Auntie, you'd better call the police first."

"What! There's a knife! Young man, are you okay?" The middle-aged woman was obviously shocked when she heard that the other party had a murder weapon.

"It's okay, he didn't do anything to me." He probably only suffered some skin injuries on his arm, but his school uniform jacket was cut. I'm afraid I have to buy a new one.

"That's good, I'll call the police right now." The middle-aged woman quickly took out her mobile phone and made a call.

Luo Xiangbei stepped aside. He turned to look at Su Yinan, who had already walked under the street lamp next to him.

He seemed to have become much calmer. He just lowered his head and did not look at Luo Xiangbei.

"Let's go." Su Yinan called Luo Xiangbei.

"But..." Luo Xiangbei glanced at the middle-aged woman who was still on the phone, a little hesitant.

Su Yinan turned his back and said, "Just leave it to the police."