Chapter 16

When Luo Xiangbei returned to the classroom, he felt that something was not right in the atmosphere. For some reason, he always felt that the students around him were looking at him intentionally or unintentionally.

Is there something on your face?

I touched my face subconsciously and didn't feel anything was wrong.

Sitting on his seat confused, Li Zhao ran to his side almost immediately.

He bent down and whispered to Luo Xiangbei: "Hey, hey, I heard that you just went to eat Malatang with Su Yinan and the school beauty?"

"How do you know?" Did Li Zhao see them just now?

"Not only I know, but now the whole grade probably knows, oh no, maybe the whole school knows." Li Zhao opened his mobile phone and showed Luo Xiangbei the Penguin message: "Look at the photos of you eating spicy hotpot, they are already in every class The group, the grade group went viral.”

"Ah? Why?" Luo Xiangbei had no idea that just eating spicy hotpot with Su Yinan could be such a sensation.

"Tell me about your unprecedented love triangle!" Li Zhao said with a gossipy look on his face: "Xiao Bei, you are really popular these days. First you started a scandal with the school belle, and now you have a scandal with the school belle. It's just like Winner in life!”

"This is nothing. I just went to have spicy hotpot with Su Yinan. Why did it turn into a love triangle?"

Luo Xiangbei was a little confused when he heard what Li Zhao said, and quickly took out his phone and opened the grade group.

I saw that the group was frantically scrolling with news about him, Su Yinan, and Lin Qingxue.

Unknown Classmate A: You think our school beauty likes Luo Xiangbei, right? Looking at the photos, the school beauty and Luo Xiangbei had a close conversation. I heard that the school beauty even took the initiative to ask Luo Xiangbei to hang out during the National Day, but she was rejected.

Unknown classmate B: He actually rejected the beautiful girl Lin, so courageous.

Unknown classmate C: What? @Unknown classmate A The school beauty likes Luo Xiangbei? Why did I hear rumors that she has a secret crush on Su Yinan?

Unknown classmate D: Our school idol is indeed the school idol. We didn’t even raise our heads to look at the other two people. They completely ignored them.

Unknown classmate E: I will eat spicy hotpot there today! Witnessing the whole process, Su Yinan went to eat spicy hotpot with Luo Xiangbei. Later, the school beauty saw Luo Xiangbei's initiative to say hello, and the invitation was indeed rejected.

Unknown classmate F: Does the school beauty really like Luo Xiangbei? Could it be that Su Yinan ignored the two of them the whole time because he was jealous? I just don’t know whose jealousy it is?

Unknown classmate G: Do you still remember when Su Yinan suddenly started studying in the evening? He was also after school with Luo Xiangbei. Can't everyone see who's jealous of him?

Unknown classmate F: Relationship: This is not a story about two men competing for a girl, but a story about a school beauty competing for a handsome boy?

After reading a few chat records, Luo Xiangbei didn't know how to complain. After all, they were half right. He and Su Yinan were a couple.

It's just that the plot trend of the gossip has deviated from the original facts beyond recognition.

There are also speculations that the school beauty has a crush on Su Yinan but cannot move towards Luo Xiangbei. Seeing his ability in writing stories, Luo Xiangbei just wanted to say that it would be a pity not to write novels.