Chapter 6

During self-study in the evening, Li Zhao came to see Luo Xiangbei and go home with him.

Luo Xiangbei glanced at Su Yinan, who was also attending self-study tonight. He seemed to have no intention of packing his schoolbag, so he waved his hand to Li Zhao: "Sorry, I still have a math problem to solve. You can go first."

"Then come on, your brother, I'll run away first!" Li Zhao didn't think much and left the classroom with Chen Yue.

Luo Xiangbei could only solve the problem while paying attention to Su Yinan's movements.

When he finished the questions, Su Yinan also packed up his schoolbag.

Luo Xiangbei quickly packed up his things and followed Su Yinan out of the classroom door.

"Shall we go home together?" Luo Xiangbei asked more simply this time.

"Um."

Just like yesterday, they walked to the school gate in silence.

Still in front of that familiar car, Su Yinan still looked at him the same as yesterday.

"Then I'll leave first, be careful on the way." Luo Xiangbei said the same farewell lines as yesterday.

But Su Yinan didn't just say "yes" like yesterday.

He suddenly said: "You didn't use that pen."

"Pen? What pen?" Su Yinan didn't react for a while.

"mechanical pencil."

"Ah!" Luo Xiangbei then realized that Su Yinan might be talking about the gift he received yesterday. Because he was not sure who gave it to him, Luo Xiangbei never used it.

A warm current slowly flowed into his heart and began to boil slowly. Luo Xiangbei blinked hard twice, as if to confirm the authenticity of this matter.

It turns out that the pen was really given by Su Yinan.

"unnecessary?"

"No, it's not! It's needed!" He hurriedly shook his head in denial, and Luo Xiangbei explained eagerly: "I didn't know it was a gift from you, because I didn't know who gave it to me, so I didn't dare to use it casually. I like it very much! That pen is beautiful! Really!”

He felt that he was a little incoherent, but he didn't want Su Yinan to misunderstand, so he emphasized again: "Now that I know it was from you, I like it even more! Thank you for the gift!"

"Um."

This time the reply to Luo Xiangbei was a familiar monosyllable.

Back home, Luo Xiangbei rolled around happily on the bed holding a mechanical pencil.

As if his dream had come true, he sighed again that this pen was really a gift from Su Yinan!

Therefore, on my birthday, I not only received birthday wishes from my boyfriend, but also received a gift from my boyfriend.

"Boyfriend..." Luo Xiangbei muttered these three words, feeling a little sweet.

He looked at the mechanical pencil in his hand and remembered what Su Yinan said to him. Did he pay attention to him at other times besides playing basketball? That's why I know he has never used this pen?

He just dropped his mechanical pencil yesterday morning and received a gift from Su Yinan in the afternoon. Can he guess that Su Yinan often secretly observes him?

Even though it was very possible that this was just a coincidence, Luo Xiangbei felt that this was fate.

Sure enough, everything is beautiful in the eyes of people in love.