Chapter 11

What a coincidence...

"Then did you see..." Luo Xiangbei recalled the confrontation between the man who snatched the bag and himself. Thinking of the strange incident that happened at that critical moment, he bit his lip, "Did you see that man? How did you fly out and how did you faint?"

"No."

"You know, at that time, I thought I was about to be stabbed, but for some reason, the man flew out and hit the wall." Luo Xiangbei raised his head and stared at the sky above his head. Fluorescent lamp: "Isn't it because I hit a ghost?"

Su Yinan turned to look at him: "Are you afraid?"

Luo Xiangbei shook his head: "I'm not afraid, I just think it's magical. If it's really a ghost, it's helping me. I won't be afraid."

Su Yinan remained silent and did not speak.

Luo turned to the north and looked at Su Yinan. This time he didn't see anything in Su Yinan's eyes.

The hands on his legs grasped his pants loosely and tightly. Luo Xiangbei spoke hesitantly, "Su Yinan, you...are you really just passing by?"

Su Yinan withdrew her gaze and crossed her hands on her chest.

"Um."

"But your home is not near that alley."

"I am busy."

"Then you...went out to do errands wearing slippers?"

Su Yinan was stunned. He looked down at the shoes he was wearing. They were obviously sneakers.

"You only changed into sneakers when you were in the clinic, and you were still wearing slippers when you were in the alley." Luo Xiangbei moved closer to him, staring at the side of his face without blinking, not wanting him to avoid his problems. : "Are you in a hurry when you go out?"

Okay, Su Yinan remained silent.

Luo Xiangbei was a little upset. He knew that Su Yinan didn't want to explain himself.

He had a feeling in his heart that Su Yinan appeared at the entrance of the alley not because he was passing by, but because he came specifically to see him.

Su Yinan should care about him very much.

Many things happened that night. He bought him an umbrella, bought him a hot drink, and asked him to change into clean clothes... The most important thing was that he was messaging Su Yinan when the incident happened.

But thinking about it, it was impossible. If Su Yinan came specifically to see him, how could he come so quickly?

From the last message he sent to Su Yinan to the time he saw Su Yinan, the time was only a few minutes at most.

Is it possible that Su Yinan can also move instantly?

Maybe, as Su Yinan said, he was really nearby at the time, and everything was just a coincidence. Su Yinan just happened to pass by wearing slippers.

Taking a deep breath, Luo Xiangbei simply asked another question he had always wanted to know: "Su Yinan, you like me, right?"

Snap, Su Yinan's black bracelet made a clear sound, and the blue electric light dazzled Luo Xiangbei's eyes.

Su Yinan quickly held her left wrist with her right hand and blocked the black bracelet.

"Ah? Is your bracelet electrified?" Luo Xiangbei could see clearly that the blue light just now came from the bracelet, like an electric light.

"It's just a decoration." Su Yinan didn't dare to look into Luo Xiangbei's eyes: "It will shine."

"Is it so high-tech..."