Chapter 75 Extra 2

How convenient is it for a boyfriend to have super powers?

You can meet whenever you want, and whatever you want can be conjured up for you immediately. In a way, it's like Aladdin's magic lamp or Nobita's Doraemon.

Even when doing certain things, you will have some special experiences.

For example, Su Yinan can carry a weak electric current on his body, and for example, he can control some... (You can make up your own mind.)

Ahem.

Luo Xiangbei didn't know how many surprises Su Yinan would bring him, but there was one thing he was not satisfied with yet.

That was what Su Yinan had promised him before to take him flying.

"When are you going to take me flying?" Luo Xiangbei looked at the sky outside the window during evening self-study and suddenly thought of this question.

Su Yinan was doing the questions and looked up to see Luo Xiangbei's expectant expression. He almost wanted to say that he would take him there after school soon, but thinking that the final exam was coming soon, he changed his mind and said, "If you take the final exam this time, If it’s good, I’ll take you flying.”

Luo Xiangbei naturally agreed, "Okay, I will definitely do better this time than the last monthly exam."

Seeing his confident look, Su Yinan couldn't help but smile and said, "So confident?"

"Of course!" He was joking. With Su Yinan's one-on-one tutoring, how could he not be confident.

In a few days, the final exam was over, and the winter vacation of the sophomore year of high school came as promised.

During the holidays, the two of them spent more time together, and went to the institute to watch the stars at night.

Lying on the bed, Luo Xiangbei reached out and hugged Su Yinan: "You promised to give me a reward. You can't make a mistake."

Luo Xiangbei's grades in the final exam were pretty good this time. Although he didn't improve as much as before, he still improved by several points.

"Well, I will definitely take you flying." Luo Xiangbei, who had just taken a shower, smelled very good. Being rubbed against him like this made Su Yinan a little distracted.

Luo Xiangbei happily kissed him on the face: "Then shall we go now?"

"There's no rush now, let's do something else first."

It was late at night, and her boyfriend, who had just taken a shower, was pestering her and acting coquettishly, which was unbearable. Su Yinan immediately hugged Luo Xiangbei, planning to rectify him on the spot before taking him to fly.

As a result, after the two of them finished arguing, Luo Xiangbei was completely paralyzed. Wherever he had any strength left, he fell asleep in a daze.

Su Yinan was still very energetic. He picked up Princess Luo Xiangbei, opened the roof of the observatory and took her out to fly around.

The next day, Luo Xiangbei said angrily to Su Yinan, "You agreed to take me flying?"

"I took you there." Su Yinan said, pretending to be regretful: "It's a pity that some people sleep too deeply."

"What? You took me flying while I was asleep?" Luo Xiangbei's eyes widened: "I'm not awake yet?"

"Well, like a little pig, you can't wake up even if you shout." Of course Su Yinan was lying. He didn't ask Luo Xiangbei to get up at all. Not only did he not shout, he also blocked the wind when he flew. , so as not to affect Luo Xiangbei's sleep.