Chapter 68

"What kind of practice is this?" Luo Xiangbei clung to Su Yinan's shoulders, suspecting that Su Yinan was just taking the opportunity to tease him.

"What I said is true." Su Yinan kissed his face again: "The specific reason is still being analyzed by the doctor, but you can stimulate my energy fluctuations and also allow me to control my own energy because of you, so If I want to practice, of course I have to have more contact with you.”

Su Yinan is now able to control the out-of-control power not only because the sealed part of his heart has been released, but also because of Luo Xiangbei's existence. Although the doctor could not draw an accurate conclusion about this matter in a short time, Su Yinan himself could feel that it might be related to Luo Xiangbei's trust in him.

It's not just that he doesn't want to hurt Luo Xiangbei, but because Luo Xiangbei believes in himself very much, even more than he believes in himself.

Luo Xiangbei knew that he had superpowers, but he never thought that he would hurt him. This was different from anyone around him. Even Su Yijin had a trace of doubt and doubt about his ability. It should be said that Luo Xiangbei Is it too innocent or does he like himself to the point where he can ignore anything else?

Su Yinan was a little lost in thought, but Luo Xiangbei rubbed his face twice in embarrassment: "What you said is quite reasonable, but why do I feel that you just want to take advantage of me?"

Su Yinan smiled softly and slowly put her hand into his clothes from behind: "Then your boyfriend wants to take advantage of you, will you take advantage of him?"

Luo Xiangbei's cheeks turned red and he whispered: "Whatever...whatever you want."

"Whatever it is?" Su Yinan said reluctantly, "Should I give it to you?"

Luo Xiangbei was helpless by his hands and feet, so he answered honestly: "...Here."

Seeing him like this, Su Yinan couldn't help but hold Luo Xiangbei against the stool in the cloakroom and kiss him for a long time.

The two were noisy for more than ten minutes before Luo Xiangbei gasped and said, "If I can really help you practice, I can do anything."

If Su Yinan hadn't had some self-control, he would have almost committed a crime.

Is this considered teasing and being teased?

With Luo Xiangbei pampering him like this, he was really afraid that he might not be able to bear it any longer...

However, now is really not the time. Although the gun almost went off last night, apart from their lack of knowledge in this area, Su Yinan also wanted to prepare an unforgettable first time for Luo Xiangbei.

Because he liked it so much, he wanted to cherish it and give him the best in everything. He didn't want anything important to do with Luo Xiangbei to happen casually.

Thinking about this, Su Yinan took a deep breath and stood up. He took out a set of pajamas from a nearby cabinet drawer and handed them to Luo Xiangbei: "It's getting late. You should go take a shower first and change into this later."

"Are these new pajamas?" Luo Xiangbei took the pajamas and looked at them. They smelled like new ones.

"Well, I haven't worn any."

Luo Xiangbei heard what Su Yinan said and handed the pajamas back: "Then I won't wear this. I want to wear what you wore. If you don't have pajamas, a T-shirt or something, that's fine."

Click! The long-lost sound of shattering items sounded from behind Luo Xiangbei.

He looked back and saw a deep crack in the glass on the jewelry table in the center of the cloakroom.